The OFFICIAL Spooktacular 2007 thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is what it looks like now!

imgp2945wa6.jpg

Confused...can someone help?

Ok...so I see I won a Vampire Hat...Yea! (Spike Pumpkin). What exactly does that include? (please don't throw things...I really don't know) Is it just that odd hat on top of the Vampire bust or the vamp too? I've heard rumors of those hats, but just have never seen them before.

Thanks

Its the hat on the Vampyre Sideshow Exclusive Life Size Bust just with the SC logo patched on it. Just the hat, not the bust. If you don't want it I'd be glad to take it off of your hands. :monkey3 Don't ask me why but I've been dying for one of these.

Confused...can someone help?

Ok...so I see I won a Vampire Hat...Yea! (Spike Pumpkin). What exactly does that include? (please don't throw things...I really don't know) Is it just that odd hat on top of the Vampire bust or the vamp too? I've heard rumors of those hats, but just have never seen them before.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure it is just the hat that is shown on the Vampyre bust. If you don't want it though, I'll take it! :D

Thanks for the replies. I gathered that it was a much sought after item though. LOL. I'll let you know if I decide I don't want it, will wait to see what it looks like in person first.

THANKS! :D

Thanks for the replies. I gathered that it was a much sought after item though. LOL. I'll let you know if I decide I don't want it, will wait to see what it looks like in person first.

THANKS! :D

...and how much it's going for on ebay :D

Hey, got a question.

I received my free Vinyl Clonetrooper in the mail today. On the outside of the box it said "Look inside for your SSC giftcard inside". Excited I open the box to find the vinyl figure w/ a DVD and a catalog. Upon further inspection I found no giftcard.

Anyone ever had this stamped on their box before and get no giftcard?

Would it be packaged in the DVD or the catalog, or would it have been loose?

It would be loose, but it sounds like they just used an old box from last year. That is an OLD promotion. The GC would no longer be valid, but I doubt they tossed one in there...

Finally got my email confirmation for my Red Death figure. I also tried to beg a Vampyre hat from Dusty :lol I attached the pic of my rotting, yellow teeth Joker pumpkin to see if I could get coolest rotting effect or something. I know its a long shot, but worth a try right? :lol

I got my confirmation email for Swirl Eyes Rabbit from Dusty tonight, too! Hope you're able to get that Vampyre Hat, Buttmunch!:D

I hope so too. I really thought the use of the white pumpkin for the Joker, and/or use of paint AND carving, etc. would have been enough to get one of their many runner up prizes. I mean there is a best Sideshow suck-up, but not use of white pumpkin? Oh well.

Back