The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vote for the 2.0 as well. Putting him on a slim and repainted t1000 boots is a pretty simple bash. Here's mine:

imagebil.jpg

Got another Rocketeer sketch card commissioned! Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Screw it, pulled the trigger on the last pin I need to complete my collection. Bought the shadowbox for display this afternoon. Gonna work on a custom matte later this week.

My Barnes and Noble sells the POP figures like crazy. They have a whole section -so I'll be on the lookout when he gets released. Vinyl figures don't do it for me but I'll make an exception in this case.

My Barnes and Noble sells the POP figures like crazy. They have a whole section -so I'll be on the lookout when he gets released. Vinyl figures don't do it for me but I'll make an exception in this case.

One of my work's customers is our local B&N. I visit them to see how they're doing, etc. But mostly just spend a half hour wandering around looking at stuff. I will add the POP section to my routine, since they have two full end caps for them.

Plus, if I buy it there it counts as a business expense. :yess:

Picked up the latest Rocketeer comic a few days ago. Looking forward to The Spirit/ Rocketeer crossover later this year.

Getting a new Rocketeer sketch card this coming weekend from artist Jason Sobol. Need to get going on my own cards myself.

Ended up getting 6 Rocketeer sketch cards this last weekend at Denver Comic Con. Most were commissions, a few the artists had done already as they themselves were fans. Didn't see any costumers, but did get a chance to chat up some fellow finheads, which was nice.

Hey Sallah, any idea where/if I can pick up one of those stands? I love this figure but the only problem I've ever had with it is the horrible stand it comes with.

Awesome spotlight of a great figure!

Hey Sallah, any idea where/if I can pick up one of those stands? I love this figure but the only problem I've ever had with it is the horrible stand it comes with.

Awesome spotlight of a great figure!

Thanks man! :1-1:

The stand is just a Hot Toys True Type with an Evilface decal. You can get the stands loose on ebay... Here is a link to one currently up:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HOT-TOYS-12-TTM08-TrueType-Caucasian-Narrow-Shoulder-1-6-Figure-Stand-/130937452493?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item1e7c7af7cd

The label is made by forum member Evilface. Shoot him a PM and he can make you one up. :)

Sallah

Back