The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be cool if Medicom re-released the Rocketeer, although it isn't usually their style. You have to watch the ones on Ebay like a hawk if you want to get one at a decent price. Still bummed about the Captain Action not happening.

Got a new Rocketeer sketch card in the mail from artist Fredd Gorham.

The Spirit/ Rocketeer series comes out from IDW at the end of the month.

Would be cool if Medicom re-released the Rocketeer, although it isn't usually their style. You have to watch the ones on Ebay like a hawk if you want to get one at a decent price. Still bummed about the Captain Action not happening.

They did make 3 versions of the Rocketeer figure, and Gizmo is being re-released again which was also going for a lot...so glad I didn't pick that up before. I can see them making the Rocketeer again for some reason, but if I can get it for a decent price I definitely would get one, either 2.0 or 2.5.

There is an auction for a loose, Medicom Rocketeer on Ebay right now. Not my auction, but a great chance to get this great figure for a cheaper price.

Why didn't Hot Toys ever go after this guy? His popularity and their affinity for Disney properties is a win-win! I want a Bill Campbell headsculpt too!

There's another Medicom Rocketeer 2.0 sitting on Ebay with a starting bid of $130.

Not my auction, just a heads up!

The Rocketeer POP figure has finally been released! Anyone pick it up yet? Vinyl figures really don't do it for me, so I'm on the fence ATM.

There's even a bronze exclusive here:
https://www.geminicollectibles.net/servlet/Categories

The Rocketeer POP figure is so funny looking that I like it! :lol

I'm gonna have to see if I can pick it up in Wichita next time I'm there. :D

FNK11324.jpg

Just won a Medicom Rocketeer (Version 2.5) on eBay! I got a great price on it, the box is still sealed. Does anyone have any thoughts on replacing the base body once I receive it? I was wondering how poseable the Medicom body was.

Awesome! There are still some Medicom Rocketeers out there to be had at good prices. Mine is loose atm, and the body is pretty good. Havn't had any poseable issues. But there are better bodies you could upgrade too.

Probably won't see any Rocketeer related news come out of ComicCon this weekend, but it would be great.

Back