The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, has anyone here had a 1/6 Rocketeer Jacket made? If so, what did it cost?

There was just a run of 20 sets by a custom tailor (Yunsil) that included the jacket, shirt and pants for $300. They are all sold at the moment, but someone is sure to abandoned the project and sell their set, so keep an eye out. :)

Here are some pics of the clothing set I posted a few pages back.

YIKES! I like my idea better - buy two 1/6 Leather Jackets & use the back of one for the front panel. The problem? I can't seem to find Leather Jackets without seams in the back! I was going to Buy The Captain Action Rocketeer Outfit, but that fell through.

There is another possibility - Inner Circle Toys. They gave me a price of $40 for a Rocketeer Jacket. Has anyone dealt with them before? Here's a link to their site Inner Circle Toys

Was able to pickup one of Matt Fergueson's Rocketeer prints from Bottleneck Gallery. They still had both variants if anyone is interested.

Regular

THEROCKETEER_REGULAR_MARTINANSIN.jpg

Variant

THEROCKETEER_VARIANT_MARTINANSIN.jpg

I wish it was the movie and not comic version. I still like it. But I wonder how the rights are on Rocketeer. Mondo did make Disney prints. It's odd that they chose to go with the comic version when most I think know of the movie. And then you have this comic version with Bettie on the side and Dave Stevens always had beautiful drawings of Bettie in the comic. Still I get that this print is supposed to be like a show advertisement poster for the Rocketeer.

100% finished figure with accurate gloves (compliments of Sean Dabbs and Jacob Rahmier). :)

Is this a complete custom figure? Sideshow could have easily made a Rocketeer figure. I didn't like the pose that much on their statue either. I still want some kind of Rocketeer figure or statue. I would love to see Hot Toys try one.

You got it perfect Marf. It'd be hard to see that bested.

Thanks, cmiller, myself and a few other collectors poured over the details while directing the outfit, helm/rocket and gloves. We wanted every detail to be as perfect as possible, and were lucky enough to be working with some amazing artists that could make it happen. :)

Is this a complete custom figure? Sideshow could have easily made a Rocketeer figure. I didn't like the pose that much on their statue either. I still want some kind of Rocketeer figure or statue. I would love to see Hot Toys try one.

It is indeed a complete custom figure. I would love to see a company besides Medicom stake a stab at the Rocketeer in 1/6.

I'm a little late, but i managed to score a RAH Rocketeer 2.0. So happy to be part of the Rocketeer owner's club. Any mod to improve the 2.0 ?

My Hallmark Keepsake Rocketeer Christmas ornament arrived while i was home for lunch. Its a cool ornament. For $15-$20 you can't go wrong. It's about GI JOE sized. They are available all over eBay for right around the MSRP of $14.99 + shipping.

Highly recommended for all Rocket-Heads.

Yup, I got one on eBay shipped for $15 and change. It's actually an ornament from 2014 so you won't find it in store.

Back