The Official Rocketeer Appreciation Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Premium Format Rocketeer

The guy who posted the photos is definitely a Rocketeer fan, looking at all the stuff in the background.

Most definitely :lol My only gripe with the face paint apps is the eyebrow color, but I'm sure the flash is making it worse.

Other than the head sculpt and backpack, the rest is disappointing....

The jacket sleeve needs to be pulled up to the glove (even PFs can sometimes use futzing) and the jacket color seems a bit light, but I'm attributing that to the flash... otherwise it looks great!

I have an overwhelming sense that I'll be posting pictures of this beauty tonight...

Looking forward to seeing pics!

The guy who posted the photos is definitely a Rocketeer fan, looking at all the stuff in the background.

Yes he is! He's got some really neat stuff!

The jacket sleeve needs to be pulled up to the glove (even PFs can sometimes use futzing) and the jacket color seems a bit light, but I'm attributing that to the flash... otherwise it looks great!

:lecture

Just going off those few pics, this PF looks amazing! :rock :yess: :rock

Ummm.....

I'm getting a bit worried. I'll be getting mine by Monday and if I don't like as much I thought I would, I will send it back to Sideshow and get a refund.....unless there someone here who wants it.

Let me know....

We need more photos....

Ummm.....

I'm getting a bit worried. I'll be getting mine by Monday and if I don't like as much I thought I would, I will send it back to Sideshow and get a refund.....unless there someone here who wants it.

Let me know....

We need more photos....

I really don't see any initial problems with, especially with one set of photos. Like glactiboy said, a lot of flash in those shots.

Thanks for the new link Bear, much better pics. I'm a tiny bit disappointed with the jacket, it doesn't quite live up to the proto...but overall I'm stoked :rock

It's sitting in my trunk right now, snuggled in its brown shipper...5 oclock needs to get here ASAP!

Looking forward to seeing more pics. Not entirely sold on it for the retail price, honestly. Jacket doesn't look quite as good for one. Hmmm...I may hold off on this one and decide later. (sigh)

Jacket doesn't look quite as good for one.

I hear you, but I for one am just over the moon about having a representation of the Rocketeer in this quality. The jacket did take a hit, but overall it still looks beautiful. :clap

Yeah this really turned out great but the jacket turned out too tight and small imo :slap

Looks amazing, I'm sure I will end up with one eventually. :clap

Back