The Official Mark 3 Iron Man 1:2 Scale Maquette with Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys. . Bad news, I received my Iron Man Mark III LSF from UPS and the left arm was damaged. :slap
I have to return back to the seller and get my full refund.
Anyone know where to seek form a new Iron Man Mark III LSF?
I really like it yet I have to return it due was broken. .
So sad. .

Really sorry to hear that Alex" it's gonna be tough trying to find another if I'm honest with you. Was the break a clean one? Could it have been repaired?

So my guess is This line dried up because of those recasts we saw around here a few months ago.

Yeah them recasts you can still buy. From the pictures I've seen they do look really good but if they turn up looking that way is a whole different matter. Either way I definitely wouldn't buy one.

We are about...say...nearly just over 2 months away from this years SDCC and still no announcement regarding any new Iron Man productions?? I remember Alex mentioning something about a possible Iron Patriot LSF (which was the least of my favourites) but i sure hope we'll hear something in regards to a MKVII 1/4 or even a MK42 LSF would be nice too :pray:

How much would you give to buy a displayed but in mint condition half scale maquette mark 3 these days? SS has still this in waiting list an ebay and e-stores retail prices go up to 3000 usd. What would be a price you would buy???

How much would you give to buy a displayed but in mint condition half scale maquette mark 3 these days? SS has still this in waiting list an ebay and e-stores retail prices go up to 3000 usd. What would be a price you would buy???

Well i got mine from a fellow freak last year for just over $1200. It had been displayed but was in impeccable condition. If it was now and i still didnt have it in my collection, i would pay the $2000 retail value even if it was second hand. Trust me, its that good!!

Well i got mine from a fellow freak last year for just over $1200. It had been displayed but was in impeccable condition. If it was now and i still didnt have it in my collection, i would pay the $2000 retail value even if it was second hand. Trust me, its that good!!

thanks robert i am actually looking to sell one but i just dont trust this 3000 usd price...think is too much

Just took some new pics guys

DSC_0798.jpg

DSC_0792.jpg

DSC_0801.jpg

Still my favourite piece in my collection...just perfect in every way - size, detail, weight, light up features. In my opinion, the best LSF out there!

Now bring out another Sideshow! Its been ages since you released anything to do with Iron Man :wink1:

Really sorry to hear that Alex" it's gonna be tough trying to find another if I'm honest with you. Was the break a clean one? Could it have been repaired?

Just not my lucky, bro. Yup, am finding one right now.

Am not sure whether is clean one or not, here's the picture of the damaged LSF.

Last edited:
Just not my lucky, bro. Yup, am finding one right now.

Am not sure whether is clean one or not, here's the picture of the damaged LSF.

Does it look like tiny chunks broke off with the arm? If there isn't any small chunks, it's a clean break and easily repairable.

Does it look like tiny chunks broke off with the arm? If there isn't any small chunks, it's a clean break and easily repairable.

There are some small chips, Custo. I don't think able to be repair.
Now waiting for the UPS guys come to investigate and collect the LSF.

Back