The Official Mark 3 Iron Man 1:2 Scale Maquette with Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still my favourite piece in my collection and can't wait to make a display case for it and have it all kitted out with lights, etc...

This piece is just so perfect in every way and as a massive Iron Man fan I couldn't wish for a better collectible. Just like the Wolverine LSF, this is totally the definitive Iron Man collectible! Enjoy the pics guys :)

zunu4uta.jpg

y5u2ujy2.jpg

rezy4eju.jpg

te7uzase.jpg

I've actually thought about selling this Maquette when my custom 1:1 Mark III statue is done in the next few weeks, but when the time comes I'm not sure I'll be able to pull the trigger and let it go. If I do decide to sell it, I'll make sure to offer it here first. :cool:

Hey there,,I need some opinions from some of you,,,I have a friend who has the SS Ironman Maquette Im thinking about buying for a $1000.00.,Yes I know it is cheap .Here is the kicker..Both arms have been broken off but glued back on..It does have some chiping on top of the shoulder but very small spots...The lights do not work..There is a short in the plug because the lights do flicker when you move the plug so it looks like a easy fix,..And It is 100% complete. I think with a little TLC this could be a Great Buy,,Please give me some input on what you think.. Thanks

Hey there,,I need some opinions from some of you,,,I have a friend who has the SS Ironman Maquette Im thinking about buying for a $1000.00.,Yes I know it is cheap .Here is the kicker..Both arms have been broken off but glued back on..It does have some chiping on top of the shoulder but very small spots...The lights do not work..There is a short in the plug because the lights do flicker when you move the plug so it looks like a easy fix,..And It is 100% complete. I think with a little TLC this could be a Great Buy,,Please give me some input on what you think.. Thanks

Sounds like the kind of bargain I would normally look for and pounce on.
That's 50% off the original retail, correct?
As an 'investment' it may not be that sound a purchase, but if it is intended for your personal enjoyment, with no plans to re-sell it as far as you can see, I'd go for it and consider yourself fortunate.
$1000 seems a 'good' price. $500 would be a great price and a no-brainer.
If you can get him down to $750-or $800, that would be even better.

And as far as the damage and cosmetic blemishes go- I think you'll find scoring it at a good price takes the pressure off of having it be 100% perfect. One of the pieces in my collection I enjoy the most is something I bought "as is" for about a third of it's original price. It needed some gluing and is missing an accessory. But in that condition, I don't worry near so much about what is wrong with it, which makes it much easier to just sit back and enjoy all that's right with it.

Ya this is a tough one...I just dont know if he will come down on the price..I will try though...Granted when you are standing looking at the statue you can not tell anything is wrong with it...So thats a big plus also the lights are a easy fix..Plus it is my Birthday on Wednesday and it would make a great gift..lol..

The chip is probably easy to fix with some mold/paint job right? But if you're unable to use the lights that probably takes down the value quite a bit unless you can fix that.
Broken arms issue? If its noticeable then that drops it down a lot too. I would say $600-800

Nope. This is why they don't sell that many.

Well, personally if I like the piece I'm not really concerned with whether it has an ES or not which is why I bought the 1:2 Mark III a couple years ago. For me it's more about the display impact than how many were made, but it would be nice to know how many are out there.

Wow ordered this in March when it showed as in stock and found out it was not available even though they took my deposit have just received an email stating it is now ready to ship

big problem they are asking $1,000 for shipping to Australia which is stunning as my other three legendary scale statues only cost $250 each.

did anyone else have to pay this ridiculous amount for shipping ?

having waited all this time i am now thinking of cancelling as the Australian dollar is also seriously south of where it was when i ordered and the customs charges will likely hit me for the shipping as well.

:dunno:dunno:dunno

Wow ordered this in March when it showed as in stock and found out it was not available even though they took my deposit have just received an email stating it is now ready to ship

big problem they are asking $1,000 for shipping to Australia which is stunning as my other three legendary scale statues only cost $250 each.

having waited all this time i am now thinking of cancelling as the Australian dollar is also seriously south of where it was when i ordered and the customs charges will likely hit me for the shipping as well.

Sucks about the shipping dude but it looks like you've literally got the last MKIII 1/2 Maquette that SSC are selling! :hi5:

So i got offered one of these for Local Pick up. Can anyone give me an Idea of how big the box is? Im not sure if it will fit in my car or not. I have a 4 door Nissan Altima.

I paid $200 or so to ship to Australia when it first came out. They show up on local ebay every now and then be patient.

Back