The Official Mark 3 Iron Man 1:2 Scale Maquette with Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, I don't think we will get the Mark V or VII, but SS said they are doing a LSF from IM3, so that would be the reason they stop production on this guy. I'm glad I got him so "cheap" while I could.

Hey Hed, welcome aboard. I purchased mine from the UK (but through a fellow freak for a great price). Do you know any retailers in the UK who are currently stocking the MKIII 1:2 figure?
i think collectibles direct still have it but it's pre order :)

i think collectibles direct still have it but it's pre order :)

im afraid he's not selling it anymore Dave :( Just before i bought mine from a fellow freak i was inquiring about his also. He was selling for a great price at the time...think it was around GBP1500.00 Anyway, the last 2 he had sold. Thats it im afraid....no more Iron Man MKIII LSF's. Best bet is to wait patiently for them to come up on eBay but the problem now with all these LSF's no longer getting a new production run is that the value on the secondary market will now rise hardcore. Wont be surprised if you see them going for GBP2000!!! :horror That's why i jumped on the Wolverine LSF now rather than wait for inhand pics...In most cases having an open ES would give you the luxury to wait for inhand pics or even give it a few months to save up for it....not with LSF's! They seem to have a short production run for some strange reason, which is wierd cos the IM MKIII LSF had been on sale for a good number of years :dunno

im afraid he's not selling it anymore Dave :( Just before i bought mine from a fellow freak i was inquiring about his also. He was selling for a great price at the time...think it was around GBP1500.00 Anyway, the last 2 he had sold. Thats it im afraid....no more Iron Man MKIII LSF's. Best bet is to wait patiently for them to come up on eBay but the problem now with all these LSF's no longer getting a new production run is that the value on the secondary market will now rise hardcore. Wont be surprised if you see them going for GBP2000!!! :horror That's why i jumped on the Wolverine LSF now rather than wait for inhand pics...In most cases having an open ES would give you the luxury to wait for inhand pics or even give it a few months to save up for it....not with LSF's! They seem to have a short production run for some strange reason, which is wierd cos the IM MKIII LSF had been on sale for a good number of years :dunno
yes that's it finished.... i couldn't check on there stock before i posted yesterday as there site was down.

I nearly flexed one myself but have gone for the wolf predator :panic:
still waiting for my HULK it's going to be mid may :(

yes that's it finished.... i couldn't check on there stock before i posted yesterday as there site was down.

I nearly flexed one myself but have gone for the wolf predator :panic:
still waiting for my HULK it's going to be mid may :(

You do know the Wolf Predator has also halted after the first production run...looks like thats it for Wolf Predator :(

You do know the Wolf Predator has also halted after the first production run...looks like thats it for Wolf Predator :(
yes i know
great isn't it i started flexing him with collectibles direct two weeks ago back then iron man was still available.
I was torn between the two but wolf amazing sculpt and pose won in the end which is funny because i love iron man.... one of the best comic book adaptations ever imo.
The alien vs pred films were a bit disappointing :gah: should have been brill. Anyway it's going to be sometime before i have him in hand :)

Hi guys, I know is too late. But anyone know where I can get to buy or order this "Mark 3 Iron Man 1:2 Scale Maquette"? any website?

I have placed an order in the wait list at the sideshow site. Hopefully it will be converted into purchase.

Hi guys, I know is too late. But anyone know where I can get to buy or order this "Mark 3 Iron Man 1:2 Scale Maquette"? any website?

I have placed an order in the wait list at the sideshow site. Hopefully it will be converted into purchase.

I am also on the wait list... :pray:

I think that's it's the end now for the 1:2 Iron Man LSF...SSC confirmed earlier that they were now discontinuing the line...:(

Last edited:
I was told in Feburary that mine would ship out in March and today I was told that they have just recived a new shipment in the warehouse. So I have no idea if I'll ever see this.

I was told in Feburary that mine would ship out in March and today I was told that they have just recived a new shipment in the warehouse. So I have no idea if I'll ever see this.

Really? Man, SSC are so confusing. Seems like people's theories of SSC letting on that they are discontinuing the line just to boost sales and make collectors panic buy seems to be right...:slap

223_large.jpg

9f0e1ab7.jpg

Any chance of Legacy/Sideshow announcing this at this years SDCC? Its about time we had a new Iron Man statue to get excited about!!! :yess:

I think that's it's the end now for the 1:2 Iron Man LSF...SSC confirmed earlier that they were now discontinuing the line...:(

:exactly: Sideshow customer service representative have emailed and told me that they won't continue anymore. . :nono

Yet I'm happy because finally I managed to get this LSF from eBay site, bit of pricy due to bidding option but I am very happy about it. :yess:

I understood from others that the life-size Mark XLII way to expensive and the design was not as good as this LSF. The price cost $8499.99 USD. . gosh!!!:slap
IMO, I rather get this ironman LSF as well as the upcoming Dr. Doom LSF, Cat Woman LSF instead and still have balance. . :rotfl

:exactly: Sideshow customer service representative have emailed and told me that they won't continue anymore. . :nono

Yet I'm happy because finally I managed to get this LSF from eBay site, bit of pricy due to bidding option but I am very happy about it. :yess:

I understood from others that the life-size Mark XLII way to expensive and the design was not as good as this LSF. The price cost $8499.99 USD. . gosh!!!:slap
IMO, I rather get this ironman LSF as well as the upcoming Dr. Doom LSF, Cat Woman LSF instead and still have balance. . :rotfl

Congrats on the purchase Alex :clap i hope the price wasnt too high in the end? OUCH! I thought the IM LSF was pretty expensive 2 years ago but ever since SSC announced that it will be no more its added another $1000 on the asking price on some online auction sites! Crazy! :cuckoo:

For me its still one of the best pieces i've ever seen in terms of size and detail, plus with the added light up features! :thud:

Guys. . Bad news, I received my Iron Man Mark III LSF from UPS and the left arm was damaged. :slap
I have to return back to the seller and get my full refund.
Anyone know where to seek form a new Iron Man Mark III LSF?
I really like it yet I have to return it due was broken. .
So sad. .

Back