The Official Mark 3 Iron Man 1:2 Scale Maquette with Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
marvel_air-raiders_001.jpg

Thanks guys. Unfortunately I have the builders in at the moment so he is staying sealed away for now along with Darth and IM HB comiquette, I just don't want to take the risk, but when they are finished and my Cinema room is finished I will post loads of update pics.

:duff

Yeah keep them sealed until they've gone, i look forward to seeing the pics though.

Thanks guys. Unfortunately I have the builders in at the moment so he is staying sealed away for now along with Darth and IM HB comiquette, I just don't want to take the risk, but when they are finished and my Cinema room is finished I will post loads of update pics.

:duff

Just remember to open the piece to check it for breakage and to see if there are any blemishes on it.

Remember you only have 30 days to report any problems in case there are any :lecture

Just remember to open the piece to check it for breakage and to see if there are any blemishes on it.

Remember you only have 30 days to report any problems in case there are any :lecture

Thanks for the tip, I checked it at the shop before I paid for it and everything looked ok. He had one on display and it was fantastic looking so I can't wait to get rid of the builders and get my room finished and set up, should be about another 3 weeks hopefully:pray:. The only thing was the metal neck pieces that were the wrong way round so they still haven't fixed this at the factory as this is supposed to be part of the new batch but it doesn't bother me that much I can always fix it at a later date.

Very nice Averone, my Hulk should be here in a couple of weeks. I'm glad you posted these pics to hold me over :)

Also I thought I was going to display him next to my Iron Man but after seeing these pics there is no way. He's just to massive.

Mine has finally arrived but sadly his arm is broken! :(
Does anyone know if it is just case of switching the plug for the light up feature for UK users??

:drool Me. Hulk. Want. Bad!

I'm not sure about rewiring the power point for UK from USA cables. I just use a power point adapter for this sort of thing, but I also have a couple of old power tool cables that fit the plug in the base and work fine. Just make sure the voltage matches and if the pin fits the hole it should be sweet.

Back