The Official Mark 3 Iron Man 1:2 Scale Maquette with Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is for all Haters of this Masterpiece :lecture

and this

2hzto50.jpg

:)

I like the display cases, where did those come from? and $$$ is not a problem if they are costy.

Ski

Got to see this in person. It's a statement piece but the things I didn't like about it were the stubby arms and the arc reactor. I swear, it looks like a ceiling spot light!

Got to see this in person. It's a statement piece but the things I didn't like about it were the stubby arms and the arc reactor. I swear, it looks like a ceiling spot light!

It actually looks pretty awesome when you see it in person. Only problem honestly is that it makes the rest of the stuff look puny :lol

there is one of these on the bay in Australia for 2k which is a damn bargain if anyone is interested...

i'd still say go with SS for peace of mind. trust me, i almost regretted getting mine indirectly (glad i managed to fix the inperfection on mine) :lol

Chewy thats screen savor material! Can you send me some high res pics?! Thanks in advance!

I'd swear that was official photos for the product. Epic!

Which explains the photo quality. Canon EOS 5D Mark II, couple of grand for that camera. ;)

Everything about his photos are perfect!
I have to go hire this guy to take my photos! :lecture

Back