The official Hot Toys "Alien" petition thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If Hot Toys makes "Alien" figures I solemnly pledge to buy:

• Alien, the eighth passenger, Kane's son

Votes: 27 39.1%
  • Ripley

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Dallas

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Kane

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Ash

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Lambert

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Parker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them and Jones dammit!

Votes: 32 46.4%

• Total voters
Ok, I've thrown my vote into the lot.

This is the only series where I would buy EVERY character they created a version for.

And I'm like Les, I'd buy 2 of the Alien.

Yup, me too.
I skipped Vasquez on the CM's, and I really like the character and I will probably only buy Arnold and Carl from the Predator 1 series (apart from the pred, of course), but I will certainly buy every single one of the Nostromo crew!

Heck yes! 12 inch figures and 4 inch snap-kit figures with accessories! Flamthrowers, removeable helmets, hats, cattleprods, flashlights, nets, motion tracker, and a Nostromo playset to display everything!

We need:

CANE IN SPACE SUIT (with open egg)
RIPLEY IN SPACE SUIT (incl exclusive Jonesy the cat)
ALIEN DRONE (with facehugger)
ASH (with pop_off head technology)

highres_smiley_right.jpg

So...
How many would like a Space Jockey in 1/6?
Just asking... :D

Now that would command attention!

Hey, if they can do a 1:6 Queen, they sure as hell can do a Space Jockey.

I've got just the things to go with it too...

1:6 Dallas and Kane statues:

aliendallasqx8.jpg
aliendallas1cv5.jpg

aliendallas2oo6.jpg

alienkaneqa6.jpg
alienkane2pa0.jpg

alienkane1wd6.jpg

And I've already got a Ripley in her "unmentionables"....

BBB1.jpg

I love those statues!
The detail is fantastic.

But we need them in action figure form.
Hot Toys should do those as carded accessories.

Yep, I voted earlier for the entire Nostromo crew including Jones the Cat, and the alien. I hope we can make this happen! I'd love to see Hot Toys do a great job on these like they've done for the ALIENS marines I'm collecting now, and just absolutely love them! :D

Give me each Alien first...then some humans (and kitty :D)

Same goes for Predator...make the predator first...then AHNULD...

Time to bring this back to life! :D
I know HT must've already had this planned, but I'm sure they look at our posts for inspiration!

Yes, I'm in for the full line-up.

And I'd like to see the SPace Jockey remade!! Please Sideshow. Just a great big giant Space Jockey!! Sideshow exclusive should include 2 small spacesuit figures......

Now that this is happening, I can't wait to see the great sculpts we've come to expect from HT.

I wish there was a separate option for Jonesy, because I'd want him and the Alien. I only voted option 1, as per the aforementioned lack of options. :)

In reference to the current poll results, maybe they could do a large production run of the Alien and Ripley, and maybe a smaller run of the other cast for the people who want to collect them all?

I'd be into the Alien and Jonesy for sure, but if I got Jones then of course I'd eventually cave in and get Ripley too.

Back