The OFFICIAL BB/DK Jim GORDON thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the one i have done. But I sold it some time ago.

IMG_1990.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

That's beautiful, Seb. VERY nice indeed.

Looks great pjam...are you waiting on Spenser's sculpt?

Thanks pennyworth. Yes, in a way. Bought the head from Spenser like 10 mo ago. FiguremasterLes just sent my painted head so the Commissioner is on his way. Hopefully it will also include a Painted Badge...

Full details, headshots and completed Fig to come. I should mention Elvis76 was kind enough to send me a base nametag so I have that ready as well...

UPDATE: My Gordon head came in and it's amazing. Les Walker did a masterful job painting it. I couldn't be happier. Putting him together now.

Pics to come!

Just got the head on, put the shirt and tie together for a 1st shot... Still have to add the badge. Have the SW, Jacket and radio ready too... How great is this Figuremaster Les paint up! :blackbat

ago.jpg

Will have Completed fig pics up soon... have to thank Spenser, Les Walker, Wor-Gar and Elvis76 for helping me get this done. A dream come true. Thanks Guys.

fantastic spenser dude.where did you get the pen and the key chain?thanks

Thanks PJ, those items came with the BBI NYPD Figure. I'll post up more pics tomorrow with a full Custom breakdown. I hope I can do Les' paintjob justice because it is absolutely superb work. :D

thanks for sharing bro....its really inspiring for beginners like me to see customs like this,though becoming harder because after seeing the customs you guys are doing,we no longer want mediocre customs :)

Last edited:
Here's another Shot from diff angle

ago3.jpg

With Coat on...

ago4.jpg

Breakdown

Head Sculpt w Glasses - Spenser
Head Paint - Les Walker
Shirt - Project Are
Green pattern Tie - Project Are
Belt, pen, keychain, Radio - BBi NYPD
Pants - Did - WW1
Leather Shoes w/ Laces - OJI
Smith & Wesson Pistol - Dragon
Jacket - Modded Gi Joe Patton (Dyed by Wor-Gar. Modded by pjam)
Badge provided by Les Walker
Nameplate - Elvis76

He's not done yet! More pics to come...

Thanks Bros,

Here's a recap ( for those who missed it) and a few new pics...

ago8.jpg

ago9.jpg

ago5.jpg

ago6.jpg

Breakdown
Head Sculpt w Glasses - Spenser
Head Paint - Les Walker
Body - Dragon Short
Shirt - Project Are
Green pattern Tie - Project Are
Belt, pen, keychain, Radio - BBi NYPD
Pants - Did - WW1
Leather Shoes w/ Laces - OJI
Smith & Wesson Pistol - Dragon
Jacket - Modded Gi Joe Patton (Dyed by Wor-Gar. Modded by pjam)
Badge provided by Les Walker
Nameplate - Elvis76

Many thanks to all the Great talent for making this possible. :blackbat

Last edited:
Thanks W-G... and for all your help with the custom Jacket. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. I have Gordon on display now with hand on hips, like he's talking to Batman on the roof...

Yes, it's definitely time for Gordon to team up with the others.

So far I have Joker, BR Joker, TDK Orig Suit Bats, Bruce Wayne, Custom Crane/Scarecrow... a Fitchner Banker and Les will be completing my Nurse Joker w/ removeable Wig....next I will have to get a Two Face... I may just go Custom with a Seb Custom head, we'll see. :blackbat

Last edited:
bro may i ask how did you much spend to get that look. im not sure if im buying correctly.i bought some items already but nothing like yours:lol the head will not be a problem since it will be painted by small_studios. im concern about the clothing and accesories.i want to achieve that look too.thanks again

Last edited:
Many thanks Guys. Oldman is one of my Favorite Actors so this figure needed all the attention it deserved because I doubt HT will ever make this Figure.

These pictures don't even capture how good it looks in hand. Les blended browns and grays in the hair that are amazing. He's a genius pure and simple. I think the combination of Les' spectacular paint job and the custom jacket went a long way in getting the correct Gordon look. I provided a breakdown so all you dudes can do one as well as all the parts needed are available.

bro may i ask how did you much spend to get that look. im not sure if im buying correctly.i bought some items already but nothing like yours:lol the head will not be a problem since it will be painted by small_studios. im concern about the clothing and accesories.i want to achieve that look too.thanks again

PJ, I haven't tallied up the final cost, so I simply don't know. Wor-Gar and I prolly spent way too much time discussing the coat alone. I can tell you he dyed it with a pearl gray, giving it a double dose to get it a bit darker. In actuality, I believe the coat was probably a dark or midnight blue, but it appeared gray in so many scenes I went with gray to offset the shirt color. The Pearl Gray has blue tint in it so best of both worlds there. Make sure you cut yours to a proper length (mid thigh) if you want yours Film Accurate. :blackbat

gordon10.jpg

Last edited:
Back