The OFFICIAL BB/DK Jim GORDON thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres my final (for the moment) version of Gordon

DSC04298.jpg

DSC04296.jpg

DSC04300.jpg

Last edited:
Commisioner Gordon is about 97% done. Spencers scupt is great, but the cast I received wasn't in very good shape, so I did what I could.

gordon1.jpg
gordon2.jpg

gordon3.jpg

Body, hands, gray suit are Dragon
Shirt, tie, belt, socks and shoes are Saturday Toys
Badge, radio, keys, tie clip and gun are bbi
Gun and shoulder harness from a SS Reservoir Dogs figure
Overcoat is from ebay.

That looks very nice Titan. Where is the jacket from?

Most of the outfit is from the Golgo13 Duke Togo figure, and i've tried to stick with Hot Toys parts where possible.

Body = True Type (Narrow...for now)
Shirt, Suit, Underpants, Socks, Belt & Trenchcoat = Duke Togo
Shoes = Prison Break Lincoln Burrows
Tie = Saturday Toys Tan Suit Set

S&W Pistol, Holster, Keys, Cuffs, Radio, Badge, Watch & Pen = Dragon/BBI

Nice work titan, looking good.

Evil, you should PM Steven and get a new head for free. Steven's had problems with his castings and roughed finish sculpts, and is making amends now but that is absolutely unacceptable. PM him with a pic. I'm sure he'll take care of you.

I am just getting into the Hot Toys Batman line and I keep seeing all these cool mods and head sculpts. Where can I go to find out more about these mods and pick up the sculpts etc.

Thanks for posting the link SnowRaven0404, i'd been looking for some good reference pics of his footwear.
:)

Good link with some great grabs. I like the more traditional look for him though.

Oh and Spenser has me taken care of. More than you can say than that one sculpter that took the money and run . . .

:rolleyes:

I can't believe my posts were deleted. I merely implied what I saw and it was "staying on subject". I'm tempted to post it again.

I thought it was a witty and intelligent post too considering I bet a bunch of members agreed with me.

Commisioner Gordon is about 97% done. Spencers scupt is great, but the cast I received wasn't in very good shape, so I did what I could.

gordon1.jpg
gordon2.jpg

gordon3.jpg

Body, hands, gray suit are Dragon
Shirt, tie, belt, socks and shoes are Saturday Toys
Badge, radio, keys, tie clip and gun are bbi
Gun and shoulder harness from a SS Reservoir Dogs figure
Overcoat is from ebay.

That overcoat is a critical thing I need before I splurge on a Spenser head. Any idea what it's from? I searched eBay for 1/6 overcoat, 1/6 coat, and 1/6 jacket and found nothing of the sort. Is this a "right place at the right time?"

Also, I was eyeing Dragon suits as an option for some other bashes I've got going. Could you post some pics of that Gordon without the overcoat? Jacket both opened and closed? I can't find pics of it on a figure and wanna see what it looks like before buying one.

Last edited:
The accesories are what are hard for me. I can't grab those pieces !!! I missed one the other night on Ebay :(

The accesories are what are hard for me. I can't grab those pieces !!! I missed one the other night on Ebay :(

there is a way to win your biddings on ebay, with a online program.

I forgot the name, but I'll post it here once I know

You just gotta register (for free) and put in the I.D. of the ebay object in the program and it will do the work for you.
Bottomline is that the program will bid automatically for you 1 or 2 minuits (you can choose) before the end of the bidding. You can also set a maximum so that once somebody bids to high you do not overbid that maximum.

Very handy :)

there is a way to win your biddings on ebay, with a online program.

I forgot the name, but I'll post it here once I know

You just gotta register (for free) and put in the I.D. of the ebay object in the program and it will do the work for you.
Bottomline is that the program will bid automatically for you 1 or 2 minuits (you can choose) before the end of the bidding. You can also set a maximum so that once somebody bids to high you do not overbid that maximum.

Very handy :)

Way to let the cat out of the bag!! :banghead

lol just kidding, haha.

Please post the name and where to get it :naughty

Back