The OFFICIAL BB/DK Jim GORDON thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks great. I cant wait to see the finished product

Thanks! Me too! :D

Great job on shortening the coat! Looks nice!

Thanks Wor-Gar, yeah it came out better than I expected. :D

Here's a last shot a bit more futzed because I felt embarrassed posting a pic thanking the Futz King with an unfutzed Jacket. :lol Anyway, you can see the sides match much better here.

BTW, the coat was dyed with a Pearl Gray, then re-dyed to a much darker tone. What I like is you can see some of the blue tinting in it as well in certain angles and light.

agorda.jpg

DSC00233.jpg

DSC00217.jpg

gordon10.jpg

Last edited:
FANTASTIC Gordons in progress here! Stunning details already! Seb, where did you get the badge holder? And that wicked jacket? And Pjam, LOOKING GOOD! Hope to have you a head soon my friend. Hang tight!
Great stuff! Love the sharing here.

FANTASTIC Gordons in progress here! Stunning details already! Seb, where did you get the badge holder? And that wicked jacket? And Pjam, LOOKING GOOD! Hope to have you a head soon my friend. Hang tight!

Hey thanks les!
The police badge holder is from a police belt i buy on ebay! Actually it was a key holder!
And the jacket it's a military jacket dyed in brown! :banana

Thanks, Les, no worries my Brother. And I do recommend anyone doing a Gordon get a Spenser head and have Les paint it up. Or Spenser himself, he did a suberb job. But for me, it's always Les. :D

Nice job on the badge Seb.I have a few extra BBi NYPD belt hanging thingies I plan to hang the badge on.

Gordon WIP. Nearly done!

After seeing screen grabs and testing the height with shoes, the Coat was shortened to screen accurate length (or very close to it). I added brown leather shoes with laces. Now all I need is the Spenser head Les is painting and Gordon will be complete.

Many thanks to Wor-Gar for his guidance on this, he was a BIG help. :blackbat

DSC00233.jpg

The coat length look off in these pics on each side but they are the same. I should have futzed it better. Oh well.

DSC00217.jpg

This looks awesome !

I am trying to nail down a good sculpt.

Any suggestions on the suit, coat body ?

This looks awesome !

I am trying to nail down a good sculpt.

Any suggestions on the suit, coat body ?

Thanks! I covered all that on the previous page Bro. :D

Body is a Dragon short. I picked up the shoes from Old Joe Infirmary.

Does anyone know where i can get some really Hi-Res pics of Gary Oldman as Gordon?

Try the image thread in the movies section. A lot of nice Hi-Res images in there. Not sure if there's any of Gordon.. but it's a good first start.

My Outfit is almost done. Not entirely screen accurate, but i'm fairly happy with it so far.

DSC03054.jpg

My Outfit is almost done. Not entirely screen accurate, but i'm fairly happy with it so far.

DSC03054.jpg

Nice work, Titan. You got it going Bro. Love the tie. I would recommend shortening the coat and losing the belt if you're getting an Oldman head, but many here are making their own interpretation of Gordon.

Body, hands, gray suit are Dragon
shirt, tie, belt, socks and shoes are Saturday Toys
Badge, radio, keys, tie clip and gun are bbi
overcoat is from ebay.

Body, hands, gray suit are Dragon
shirt, tie, belt, socks and shoes are Saturday Toys
Badge, radio, keys, tie clip and gun are bbi
overcoat is from ebay.

Did the badge come from BBi as well? I need one of those for a different figure.

Did the badge come from BBi as well? I need one of those for a different figure.

yea, the LAPD suit. Sideshow also used the same stuff for T1000.

Evil, your Gordon looks awesome so far! Are you gonna paint the sculpt yourself?

Yea, I'm going to tackle him. Still getting skin tones that look good down.

Back