The OFFICIAL BB/DK Jim GORDON thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK after some reflections and futzzing i decided to go with a true type body!
The pose and attitude are much more natural and realistic than a dragon body!
Also the hands are better!
Decided to put him a grey trousers too!

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

Some pics of my WIP Gordon, I've used the V1 joker tie as a placeholder, and he has the BR joker clothes on, need to switch the shirt obviously. The coat is the jacket from the DC Direct joker...

xga977.jpg

Looks good! I Always thought the DCD jacket was the jacket to go with but somehow it is not matching with the suit... Propably a dark blue one would be better... :)

From where did you get the Batsign? Its great... :rock

@Elvis: Very nice and very Goron. Though I preffered the Dragon body jdging from the pics but in reality I tend to the TT too so I can understand your point... :)

I know, unfortunately the colours of the jacket and suit jacket are too similar... need to either dye it or replace...

The Batsignal is from DC Direct: https://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=3473&cat=PROPS+&+REPLICAS&lst=all

Got it a couple of years ago, its awesome, and it works!

dye it brown... I would love to see how it turns out... :)

Did you buy it seperate or do you have the complete figure?

I am planning on using that suit and jacket too. I have ordered the blue toys2 suit and will use the grey shirt. I already have found some cloth that is similar to the tie he wore in BB so the main parts of his outfit should be done...

Thanks for the info on the signal. Dam 150 is much... :rolleyes:

but who said I paid that much:D

Snagged it on ebay for about $80-90 as best I remember... got a good deal!

I got the whole DC Direct Joker, that was before I knew what Hot Toys was! Lol! Have things changed since then....:lol

Yeah I need to find me a grey shirt and tie from somewhere...

I have this one coming...

https://cgi.ebay.de/1-6-WWII-Dragon...hash=item270353207641&_trksid=p3286.m63.l1177

Should arrive this week. I will dress it with the Joker suit and post pics.

Does anybody know where to get a Saturday Toys SWAT male set? Seems like there arent any on ebay anymore... Have these already been sold out? Didnt expect so much love fir SWAT uniforms... Also I like the Very Hot set but the Saturday Toys one looks more Gordon... What do you guys think? Which set would be best for SWAT Gordon?

Some pics of my WIP Gordon, I've used the V1 joker tie as a placeholder, and he has the BR joker clothes on, need to switch the shirt obviously. The coat is the jacket from the DC Direct joker...

xga977.jpg

w6z9c8.jpg

29mvam1.jpg

Wow, looks great!! Who painted the face for you - its very well done!! :D

OK after some reflections and futzzing i decided to go with a true type body!
The pose and attitude are much more natural and realistic than a dragon body!
Also the hands are better!
Decided to put him a grey trousers too!

IMG_1207.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1204.jpg

Great job Elvis!!!!!!!!! May I ask where you came by the police badge and keys??

Thanks intothevoid, he did an absolutely brill job....skin tone can be tricky enough, but Gary Oldman is quite pale, so the job in this is wow!!

Thx for the comments!
The police badge is from the sideshow T1000 glued to something i found on a police belt and the keys comes from a police belt as well!

Update on my WIP Gordon...

agord.jpg

agord1-1.jpg

The jacket is a Gi Joe Patton Dyed Dark Gray by a Friend. I shortened it by using double stick tape and folded it up as a temp measure. I snipped all the loose threads, painted the buckles black, painted the threads, etc. I may shorten it more but I'll wait until his brown leather shoes come in and size it up again. Green pattern tie and gray dress shirt from Project ARE. Pants DiD. Will be adding Police badge, already have the Walkie Talkie, Cell phone and a flashlight from the Bbi NYPD. Spenser head will be painted by Les so he'll be ready to fight Crime soon. :blackbat

Last edited:
Wow there's a lot of great stuff in here! And it's great that everyone is helping eachother out. Now I want a Gordon... Hmm.

Would love to get a Spenser sculpt for my Commisioner, but can't seem to contact Spenser. Left him 2 PM's but no reply. Does anyone know his e-mail address? I think his Gordon is the best I've seen.

Gordon WIP. Nearly done!

After seeing screen grabs and testing the height with shoes, the Coat was shortened to screen accurate length (or very close to it). I added brown leather shoes with laces. Now all I need is the Spenser head Les is painting and Gordon will be complete.

Many thanks to Wor-Gar for his guidance on this, he was a BIG help. :blackbat

DSC00233.jpg

The coat length look off in these pics on each side but they are the same. I should have futzed it better. Oh well.

DSC00217.jpg

Back