The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was Mondo-level bad.

Huge disappointing drop. Typical BS, likely bots set up and everything. I saw the Stout posters go up one-by-one and tried checking out with the Regular in my cart well OVER ten times. If you read the HCG twitter feed, a lot of people had the same problem.

I sucked it up and got one on eBay. I'll be selling my GotG Variant to help make up for it. I don't usually spend a lot of money on posters so a Stout is "worth it".

$100 plus shipping
Alex...the kid who draws

Xmen days of future past regular with metallic inks uploadfromtaptalk1443955259001.JPG

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hey all... I posted in the SW thread as well, but in case anyone around here may have one still.... I'm looking for Adam Hughes Nouveau Leia print. Either version is fine. I do own one already, just trying to find one for a friend. Any leads please let me know. I'm not on the board too much anymore so email would be my preferred way.. praxitas @ comcast . net . Thanks!

This one specifically

Collection049.jpg

Good luck praxitas. I regret not getting it when it when they were right in front of my at SW Celebration that year.

Hey all... I posted in the SW thread as well, but in case anyone around here may have one still.... I'm looking for Adam Hughes Nouveau Leia print. Either version is fine. I do own one already, just trying to find one for a friend. Any leads please let me know. I'm not on the board too much anymore so email would be my preferred way.. praxitas @ comcast . net . Thanks!

This one specifically

View attachment 215121

I'd say check Expresso Beans to see if any pop up from someone's collection. Here is the direct link to the print. It seems like it's going to run you a pretty penny when you do find it.

Really glad you're enjoying it Ink.......it is very addictive lol
I'm getting 3 framed this weekend and i will post pics

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Lost count lol.......it's the pay later thing lol......but i am loving it

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Don't know if anyone here is a Black Widow fan. Enough to hang her on your walls. I have the first Rhys Cooper and the Craig Drake BW up for sale. $50 each +shipping.

Rhys is 12x36
Drake is 24x36

Back