The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if it is Baroness, who would be the other lady ?

I can see Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow ...

Got this in the mail a few days ago. Double Dragon. Ordered it from Rhys Coopers site a few weeks ago. It was originally featured in a Gallery 1988 show a few months back. It's quite awesome.

IMG_0022_zps7770116e.jpg

IMG_0026_zps2320ddb1.jpg

Last edited:
How awesome are Rhys' prints in hand? Those metallic inks pop so well it's amazing. I have 3 of his prints atm and can't get enough. The Soundgarden one is so beautiful, really glad I picked it up.

Actually alot of targets, walmarts, and michaels have 18x24, 20x24 and a few other odd sizes in between but alot of times the frames are cheap crap. Sometimes you can get lucky though, mostly at Michaels. Though I only ever bought one 24x36 from them and tend to get more solid frames online, especially for more expensive prints. Still sometimes it can be stupid to spend $100 for a custom frame if the print doesn't have that kinda value.

Actually alot of targets, walmarts, and michaels have 18x24, 20x24 and a few other odd sizes in between but alot of times the frames are cheap crap. Sometimes you can get lucky though, mostly at Michaels. Though I only ever bought one 24x36 from them and tend to get more solid frames online, especially for more expensive prints. Still sometimes it can be stupid to spend $100 for a custom frame if the print doesn't have that kinda value.

I had to get 13 assassins custom framed...it's 16.75x36

Nosferatu

NosferatuAwakeRegular.jpg

Variant

NosferatuSleepingVariant.jpg

Dark City Gallery in conjunction with The Prince Charles Cinema will be releasing a pair of Nosferatu posters celebrating a screening of the 1922 classic. The posters (designed by Rodolfo Reyes) will be available at the screening on Sunday 28th October, at The Prince Charles Cinema, 7 Leicester Place, London, WC2H 7BY.

Dark City Gallery will sell the remaining posters online in November.

Back