The Not Alamo Drafthouse Poster Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Russ Moore’s next print in his Video Game inspired prints is titled, The Pipe Cleaner” via Nakatomi. It is an 18″ x 24″ 4-color Screenprint and is a signed/numbered edition of 100. There will also be a variant edition printed on metallic ice-silver paper with an edition of 17.

moore-the-pipe-cleaner.jpg

On sale Tuesday, October 23rd at 2pm Central (12pm PDT) HERE LINK

Love this thread, most of my prints are non-mondo. I think the only one I actually have framed atm from an Alamo show is my Return of the Living Dead Eric Tan variant.

The rest are my David O' Daniel's Dr. No, Craig Drake's Pris, Rhys Cooper's Clockwork Orange, Escape From New York, and Soundgarden, and Mark Englert's The Thing. I'll get pics later.

You can find the Monsters print as well as the Bill Murray right here. They're from the same artist. I can't recommend the Monsters print enough. My picture doesn't really do it justice, but the colors pop right off the page. I couldn't believe how vibrant it is.. Also, the paper is a like a water color paper with a great texture.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/JasonEdmiston?ref=pr_faveshops

Thanks for this link, I was looking for that Venkman but now that I just built a proton pack the fact that Bill is holding his thrower upside down is driving me nuts. :lol

I really like his Creature taking a bath, may have to get that one for the Bathroom.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/52618632/mr-soaky-13-x-19-limited-edition-print

Love this thread, most of my prints are non-mondo. I think the only one I actually have framed atm from an Alamo show is my Return of the Living Dead Eric Tan variant.

The rest are my David O' Daniel's Dr. No, Craig Drake's Pris, Rhys Cooper's Clockwork Orange, Escape From New York, and Soundgarden, and Mark Englert's The Thing. I'll get pics later.

I've bought more not mondo print lately too. The last new mondo drop for me was the new Jurassic Park

Back