The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/12 H40 headsculpt. Currently working on the H1 with rooted hair

Tall and Thin_1543861898650-01.jpeg

Overall looks good, but the face seems a little narrow, most of the time Myers looked rounder in the face similar to ‘81.

Haired pics. He said he has a few projects to finish up before he begins selling blanks.

d9c3f2dd7532b9dd57983949877e86c2.jpg
ee25122c44fce0e04c765995690279bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Something seems off, the very first shot you shared looked perfect but each subsequent I’m seeing David Duchovny more than Shatner/Myers.

david_duchovny.jpg

Especially seeing it in front of a nice life size mask.

Last edited:
I think its the eyes, maybe they're slightly too close together ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Looks fine to me... Regardless of ppls opinions you are not gonna get anything closer in figure form since its 3d scanned from one of the best indy masks out there that go for over 2k now days.

1/12 H40 headsculpt. Currently working on the H1 with rooted hair

View attachment 435056

Excellent effort! It must be maddening working at that scale. I like the width of the head, the only thing throwing it off for me is the nostrils. I believe they are too big/wide, and at least in this photo, they are lower then then columella, (had to look that word up) of the nose when it should be the other way around. Hope that helps. Your tip to me about my project and the thickness of its neck was spot on and has led to a major restructuring I haven't finished yet. I believe your project is very close! Press on!

Excellent effort! It must be maddening working at that scale. I like the width of the head, the only thing throwing it off for me is the nostrils. I believe they are too big/wide, and at least in this photo, they are lower then then columella, (had to look that word up) of the nose when it should be the other way around. Hope that helps. Your tip to me about my project and the thickness of its neck was spot on and has led to a major restructuring I haven't finished yet. I believe your project is very close! Press on!

Yeah i still have more sculpting to do. I have to redo his nostrils and mouth. Thanks!

These sculpts look great!! In regards to the hair A GENERAL question... why do most use straight hair like Elvis when his hair was tangled and matted like a tumbleweed????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look these the other day... Mezco but it's still Myers.

218ac3d0087562153c9bd77ceeb9ed1d.jpg
c9207a413422890fdc3f27d8ec8cadf6.jpg

Back