The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think our best bet currently is a licensed '18 being produced. I'm not a fan of the Legio7 offering either to be honest. I didn't know there was a three month wait list on that, but that's awesome for him!

I’ve been hoping for the same but so far there’s nothing. Dunno if anyone even has the license but I’d love a 1/6 2018 Myers. I know the 78 is obviously the classic, but I really like the look of the new mask and would love someone to do it justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's freaking lovely. The Caine head was the one I was able to obtain. Still working on finishing my figure up. Waiting on a base and a knife. It isn't Yunsil coveralls and top of the line elite or anything, but it will be a far cry better than having nothing....or that wretched prehistoric, hopelessly inaccurate Sideshow. Plus I was able to do a slow build and keep it in my budget. Even within my budget it will be just shy of costing me $400 to do the thing though. Mikey ain't a cheap date,lol.

It's freaking lovely. The Caine head was the one I was able to obtain. Still working on finishing my figure up. Waiting on a base and a knife. It isn't Yunsil coveralls and top of the line elite or anything, but it will be a far cry better than having nothing....or that wretched prehistoric, hopelessly inaccurate Sideshow. Plus I was able to do a slow build and keep it in my budget. Even within my budget it will be just shy of costing me $400 to do the thing though. Mikey ain't a cheap date,lol.

It took me almost two years! Buying this, buying that, experimenting to different bodies, parts, headsculpts (I had a ones customs, Caine, a custom, and finally the latex mask). Three different pairs of boots, and I did it twice because I sold my first one! It gets harder and harder to find these pieces. I almost didn't find the boots again.

But no, he is not! He's a whore!

It took me almost two years! Buying this, buying that, experimenting to different bodies, parts, headsculpts (I had a ones customs, Caine, a custom, and finally the latex mask). Three different pairs of boots, and I did it twice because I sold my first one! It gets harder and harder to find these pieces. I almost didn't find the boots again.

But no, he is not! He's a whore!

I did this within a couple of months. Mainly due to you and others giving helpful hints and what to look for so it saved me some time and $ in the long run. Thankfully i got in touch with Tinela at the right time as she was making a new set of coveralls she produced along with the undershirt and knife. I also went ahead and used a Bruce Banner body and hands. Completed the look with jungle boots I got from eBay. I could have easily spent more on this guy or I could have saved a bit more $, but either way.....he's def a whore

I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face, and the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes."

Not very often I can say I was able to complete two Grails in one year. So I'm super happy with mine.

Hopefully with this new movie it'll greenlight more merch from the original film. More Myers can never be a bad thing in my opinion!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
2e910ef45664d445c21cdbc10a2d4843.jpg
8f667fa22eadd1812f556935d386988f.jpg
4de32417b195deb5814cfd94fe0c320d.jpg
d732574cf8da80d32e107ec569479bf1.jpg
ccc970ccf9853335b7083b0d9a8eab9a.jpg
c040919e9e9a091a11ae5ad4bf73780b.jpg
6194be328ca00eb4f07d028f34d9fa94.jpg
6eb179f35ea43fb620fb99ede7b74449.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20181107_160425_985.jpeg
    IMG_20181107_160425_985.jpeg
    24.8 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20181107_160210_732.jpeg
    IMG_20181107_160210_732.jpeg
    101.8 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20181107_160210_731.jpeg
    IMG_20181107_160210_731.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 99
  • FB_IMG_1542417388243.jpeg
    FB_IMG_1542417388243.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
My updated '78 Michael with Madbug's sculpt. I decided to go with the green coveralls (Tinela) based upon the "bully grab" scene. They work for me. Paint and hair by the one and only T-Squared (thanks again Tom!). Overall, I'm pretty pleased with him, now onto the '18!

GEDC1515edit.jpgGEDC1517.JPGGEDC1521.JPGGEDC1532.JPG

My updated '78 Michael with Madbug's sculpt. I decided to go with the green coveralls (Tinela) based upon the "bully grab" scene. They work for me. Paint and hair by the one and only T-Squared (thanks again Tom!). Overall, I'm pretty pleased with him, now onto the '18!

View attachment 433551View attachment 433552View attachment 433553View attachment 433554
That looks dope as hell, Ed!!! Funny, the attachment you sent me via message wasn't working, but then I saw you posted right after, so thank goodness I could see it. He really looks great, man. Glad you are happy with him. Thanks for showing him off a little. [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Well at least you got to see 'em! I'm so glad I finally got around to getting that sculpt finished after it collected dust for at least two years. Also, made that trip to Jo-ann's last night (thanks mate). :)

Last edited:
Well at least you got to see 'em! I'm so glad I finally got around to getting that sculpt finished after it collecting dust for at least two years. Also, made that trip to Jo-ann's last night (thanks mate). :)
Awesome! Have some luck finding it, man?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Here's where one of my '18 Myers is currently at. Paint and hair by me. I might re-do the hair, we'll see. Thoughts?

GEDC1524edit.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg My Myers I’m slowing building. I did a repaint on the Madbug sculpt and also the hair

Ones customs sculpt sucks? I agree.

Why are you so vocal about your opinion of Ones and Caines Myers sculpts? The collectors in this community are usually respectful of everyone’s take on the character we all love. If it’s not for you, just move on. I’m guessing you are Sonder Tatu on the FB groups? It’s a lot more fun in this hobby to just be nice.

Yeah,
I would have to strongly disagree. My personal favorites are both Madbug versions and One’s Blackest Eyes 2.0. I also favor Betos original full figure sculpt too. I have what I want in my collection except for the Madbug retool but that will soon change. I dont think anybodys sculpt sucks and i respect all takes on our beloved Michael and really dig looking at our fellow collectors pics and different poses/displays.
Congrats to all you gents that just got your hands on Tsquared’s Madbug paint work, he really worked that sculpt to perfection [emoji1364]. Keep posting your pics guys and thanks for sharing. [emoji380][emoji316][emoji1362]
My 2 cent

Back