The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like that new Ones Customs H1 head is exclusive to an full figure set. Bummer.

Legio head arrived.
53a940eea290c3c46484c5ab7c41a21b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yo. None of you guys have a single clue how many people contact him during the week. I’m talking HUNDREDS of emails and PMs. I counted 62 emails yesterday alone. Not only that but about 90% of them are guys who don’t understand the hobby and want 100$ full figure commissions and its just a waste of his time. Special click? More like “people who are involved in the custom hobby and spend good money and understand how this **** works? He doesn’t always have time to provide all you little kitbashers spare parts because he has guys throwing THOUSANDS of dollars at him for full pieces. What other artist (that’s worth a ****) has open ended free for all sales like One? He can’t keep up with the demand all the time!!!! No need to bash the guy. He’s BUSY!!!!!! Yes I’m a “middleman” when it comes to certain **** because he’s a 1 man band and sometimes needs the help! No need to trash on the guy. Contact Rainman, Beto, Kjun and ask them for a head. I bet you’d get the SAME silent answer. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:lol:slap:lol:rotfl sure buddy.:rotfl

I think im going attempt to make a RZ myers from H1. Does anyone know where i could find an unpainted sculpt please ?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Being obsessed with this thread I have seen it all but feel like Caines latest Myers sculpt does not get the love it deserves. I know a couple of guys in here own it and I would love to see more of it. Caine put this out yesterday and it looks amazing. Untitled.jpg

Any recommendations for cheap hands?

I want to make an ornament using a 1/6 head sculpt. I'm going to buy a caine's dud sculpt, found some cheap coveralls from china that I'll modify to my liking. Probably going to do an upper torso bust like ornament :)

If there's a cheap knife out there too, let me know!

Overrated is exactly right! $2500 for a figure!?!?

Ha ha what a joke. Very content with my three zero that only cost me 150 shipped. I'll never play customs game just be patient wait for more release's like leatherface and more horror from bigger company's.

Ha ha what a joke. Very content with my three zero that only cost me 150 shipped. I'll never play customs game just be patient wait for more release's like leatherface and more horror from bigger company's.

Nobody is holding a gun to anybody’s head. You don’t like the price, move on. It’s $2500 for art not a figure or a toy. You’re the only two still bitching about it because you can’t get a Sculpt from One. Looks like somebody needs a Whambulance!

Last edited:
Nobody is holding a gun to anybody’s head. You don’t like the price, move on. It’s $2500 for art not a figure or a toy. You’re the only two still bitching about it because you can’t get a Sculpt from One. I’ll call a whambulance for you.

Exactly!!!!! This dude has no idea what he’s talking about....must have a super sick collection LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nobody is holding a gun to anybody’s head. You don’t like the price, move on. It’s $2500 for art not a figure or a toy. You’re the only two still bitching about it because you can’t get a Sculpt from One. I’ll call a whambulance for you.

Nope sure not and couldnt pay to own one of his big number 2 custom's. See how defensive get if say anything negative about your precious customs dolly. :lolHa ha moving on....:wave

I tried contacting him aswell. He read my message and never replied, I aint bashing him or his work on here.....time to move on fellas, caine sells an awesome sculpt

Any recommendations for cheap hands?

I want to make an ornament using a 1/6 head sculpt. I'm going to buy a caine's dud sculpt, found some cheap coveralls from china that I'll modify to my liking. Probably going to do an upper torso bust like ornament :)

If there's a cheap knife out there too, let me know!
You could ask around about people parting one of their threezero knives off, the figure comes with 2, clean and dirty and i dont think the clean one goes with the figure very well, you might be able to find one

Back