The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately even adding waistband it's Halloween 2. I still need to move blasted pocket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b236263bafb453649b3de68840297e7f.jpg

So this is done tomorrow. I'll cut out a longer pant for Halloween 78

7559ac039842008d4d5261f210e17616.jpg

That pocket is perfect for another knife

Excuse me...why would you add that pocket? I actually prefer coveralls that is 100% accurate like in the movie. But that's just me.

WHAT?! That surprised me! I thought a lot of companies couldn't purchase a Halloween license to make the figures? That's what I was told as of why Sideshow nor Hot Toys have not made a Myers figure.

WHAT?! That surprised me! I thought a lot of companies couldn't purchase a Halloween license to make the figures? That's what I was told as of why Sideshow nor Hot Toys have not made a Myers figure.

Guess you were told wrong... For h1 maybe cuz Melk Akkad is an fn ****... But evidently not for Miramax

Times seem to be changing with the Halloween license, now you can walk into any costume store and picking up a replica Shatner mask, sculpted hair but the face is perfect, a few years back your best hope was $100+ custom masks.

Very curious to see how this H6 Myers turns out and where this all goes.

Excuse me...why would you add that pocket? I actually prefer coveralls that is 100% accurate like in the movie. But that's just me.

The overhauls have that pocket you just don't see it

Hey guys! Check out the sales thread. I have two coveralls for sale that you can get to build up your Myers figure.

Back