The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally got around to bashing my h2 myers together

ones customs headsculpt, beto coveralls, real metal scalpel and real leather boots.

Pretty happy with how this has come up. I just gotta weather his hands and hes 100% complete

20151206_085335.jpeg
20151206_085356.jpeg
20151206_085425.jpeg

Hey everyone, I was wondering what would be the best way of purchasing coveralls for my H1 Myers. Does anyone know if I could contact Beto Matali and have him do it for me? Thanks

ones customs headsculpt, beto coveralls, real metal scalpel and real leather boots.

Pretty happy with how this has come up. I just gotta weather his hands and hes 100% complete

Awesome figure!

Got my orig mad bug after i found out my most recent Myers was an damn recast.. So now I have the original and retool... Both originals... Gonna be sending my original Myers head to Pete and see how he does on it..

Update on my Myers custom. I picked up a sculpt from Spook around Halloween which I still need to get painted and haired. I am also a fan of One's Customs Myers work so when I saw he was making a new sculpt, his New 78 I decided to pick one up. I received it today and took a few photos. The sculpt is really nice and the paint apps and finishes are excellent. In addition to getting the other sculpt completed I still need to pick up a knife and make some adjustments to the coveralls, possibly loosening or removing the elastic at the waist. Overall though I am happy with how my Myers figures is coming together.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Bashing Myers together like how I did it would be the way to go. It can be a bit pricey but its totally worth it. I did not wait to long for a reply and the turn around for the work was about 3-6 months. I did hear that he is very busy at the moment but keep on trying!

Cheers for that. I'm just going to keep hitting him up until he answers one day.

View attachment 227394
View attachment 227395
View attachment 227396

Wonderful H2 Myers you have there buddy. Need to get myself a version of him soon.

I have held on to these three flawless sculpts for a customer since October... looks like he isn't paying so they are for sale. $50, shipped worldwide. Absolutely last chance to get this head from me. PM me! :)

Mark

6k0tE7q.jpg

If anyone is interested I have an madbug v2 with sculpted hair for sale $60 shipped.

DSCF7332.jpg

Hello horror fans!

I am in the process of making a Myers for a friend for her birthday... I found a betomatli sculpt form another collector, the knife I purchased on eBay, and as of know I have a muscular body. I am posting in this thread because I am wondering where everyone gets their pumpkins from?

I have seen the pumpkins done a few different ways...

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 12.57.51 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-01-07 at 12.57.36 PM.jpg

I bought a pumpkin of Gary23 and he made a few different versions. I don't know if he has any more available though as that was a few months ago.

Back