The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some fun on Photoshop...made a teaser for my WIP Myers. :)
ffve.jpg

Remy do you think an 'official' company could top a custom '78 Myers if they were to release one.

I know that Sideshow did one back in the day but he doesn't stand a chance.

Remy do you think an 'official' company could top a custom '78 Myers if they were to release one.

I know that Sideshow did one back in the day but he doesn't stand a chance.

I'm certain they can.
Many times, I've seen customs where I've said to myself, Hot toys or Sideshow would have a hard time topping that, but sure enough, they do.
An example would be "The Crow".
I've seen some really nice customs of that figure and thought to myself, HT would have a tough time beating that if they decide to do it, but sure enough...they did.
The thing is, since they're big companies, most of the time, they have the resources, unlike a small company or a figure done by only 1 person.

Honestly, I'm really shocked none of the big boys have released Horror figures, its one of the popular genre in films.
I think its just at the moment, Hot toys are so involved with Marvel, specially Ironman, so most of their resources are already allocated to those. There's many figures they've announced that everone are still waiting anxiously due to delays.
It wouldnt shock me though if one of these days, they finally announce a horror line.

I'm certain they can.
Many times, I've seen customs where I've said to myself, Hot toys or Sideshow would have a hard time topping that, but sure enough, they do.
An example would be "The Crow".
I've seen some really nice customs of that figure and thought to myself, HT would have a tough time beating that if they decide to do it, but sure enough...they did.
The thing is, since they're big companies, most of the time, they have the resources, unlike a small company or a figure done by only 1 person.

Honestly, I'm really shocked none of the big boys have released Horror figures, its one of the popular genre in films.
I think its just at the moment, Hot toys are so involved with Marvel, specially Ironman, so most of their resources are already allocated to those. There's many figures they've announced that everone are still waiting anxiously due to delays.
It wouldnt shock me though if one of these days, they finally announce a horror line.

Yeah I agree. And HT did an awesome job on The Crow figure, I'm glad I have him on PO.

I just hope the day comes soon that one of these companies does a top to bottom '78 Myers.

Beto,s looks so much better in the photos - get a pro painter to paint and hair madbugs myers - a proper pair of dyed saturday toys coveralls.

Then you will have the perfect myers - The Ingredients IS THERE - YOU JUST NEED TO WORK WITH IT A LITTLE :wink1:

Beto,s looks so much better in the photos - get a pro painter to paint and hair madbugs myers - a proper pair of dyed saturday toys coveralls.

Then you will have the perfect myers - The Ingredients IS THERE - YOU JUST NEED TO WORK WITH IT A LITTLE :wink1:

This is the current set up. Definitely love the Madbug sculpt. I need to figure out who to send him to... thanks for the coveralls suggestion!

Back