The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took some newer pics, just havent had a chance to post.

Beautiful setup. What coveralls are those?

I bought myself a set of Saturday toys coveralls but was extremely disappointed to find that they are so gigantic that they are closer to 1/5 than 1/6. Even a TTM-19 looks like a kid wearing his dad's clothes in them.

Beautiful setup. What coveralls are those?

I bought myself a set of Saturday toys coveralls but was extremely disappointed to find that they are so gigantic that they are closer to 1/5 than 1/6. Even a TTM-19 looks like a kid wearing his dad's clothes in them.

Remy used modified coverals from Moe.
Yeah the Saturday Toys coveralls suck.

Finally took a crack at painting my Myers head. So much more detail in person. I cant paint something as tiny as the eyes so I blacked them out, thanks to Remy for the idea. :duff

xqjq.jpg

There are some really kick *** myers here. I just finished final touches with mine. tell me what you think????

Last edited:
so where did you get this head from :rotfl

Long time ago, from beto one of his older versions.... while back

Last edited:
Finally took a crack at painting my Myers head. So much more detail in person. I cant paint something as tiny as the eyes so I blacked them out, thanks to Remy for the idea. :duff

xqjq.jpg

Looks excellent! Which sculpt is that?

Speaking on the Saturday Toys coveralls,they're in scale. Certainly not 1/5.:lol If they were 1/5 they would looks ridiculously big. Here is mine:

IMG_3286_zpsb1b73f89.jpg

1/5. :lol Hyperbole at it's finest.

And that's a Soldier Story body.

I like them more than Moes. Which, imo, look a bit cheap for $80.

Speaking on the Saturday Toys coveralls,they're in scale. Certainly not 1/5.:lol If they were 1/5 they would looks ridiculously big. Here is mine:

IMG_3286_zpsb1b73f89.jpg

i have are pair of saturday coverall and also moes and i think both have some good and bad parts

i think the saturdays material is better than moes but moes are a much better fit

i also hate the fact that the saturday toy coveralls stitching dont dye so your always left with tan colour stitches unless you paint them which is hard and annoying

Great review! Awesome piece!

IMG_3286_zpsb1b73f89.jpg

I actually really like those overalls! That looks insane by the way, love the hand and head sculpt!

Back