The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Zzz

Although I love the retooled h1 myers I still think the original madbug myers headsculpt is the3 best h1 myers sculpt ever!! IMO

Im still looking forward to the h2 sculpt from mark... its been a long time coming but I know it will happen one day

I've always loved his 1.0 as well. Speaking of which, still tweaking my Myers using that very sculpt that I recently showed a short time ago after I repainted the sculpt again. Changed out his coveralls. More pics and vid to come.

14307909497_0ede4a93c5_c.jpg

WIP. So far what I have completed yet am still working on 'em. Not 100% satisfied. From left to right- Blackest Eyes 1.0, The Shape and Caine 2.0.
View attachment 116569

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Top notch work from both of you guys. :duff

Thanks Sid!! Also to amstel, I agree about your Myers as well. Love them and what you did to the photo.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

That is so awesome! :D Great effect there with the photo. A very nice figure! Who did that sculpt?

That is so awesome! :D Great effect there with the photo. A very nice figure! Who did that sculpt?

Thanks. :yess:

The mask is a full latex mask amstel just like a real mask only in 1/6 scale and the whole figure was done by Creations Unearthed. Some improvements will be coming up for him in the future. :wink1:

Really? That's so cool. Tell me about this Creations Unearthed. I'm not familiar with that company. I would love for a latex mask to put on a head sculpt. I would get a kick out of it! :lol

Looking forward to see the results of your tweaks here and there for some improvements. :)

Really? That's so cool. Tell me about this Creations Unearthed. I'm not familiar with that company. I would love for a latex mask to put on a head sculpt. I would get a kick out of it! :lol

Looking forward to see the results of your tweaks here and there for some improvements. :)

I'm also really excited with the improvements that will happen to my Myers.

Thank you for the info! :duff

Papasmoak has sorted you here I see.

Those Myers sculpts on their website are awesome. I really want one! Do you mind my asking what their price range is for a figure?

I really do not want to discuss prices on here pal but he was a good deal for me. Most 1/6 customizers vary in prices so I can't judge how this price compares to others. You are best contacting CU and ask him for that info.

Here's some of my wip pics of two Myers sculpts -Madbug's retooled H1 and Beto's sculpt.
Keep in mind I never painted before and these two were my first sculpts I ever painted.
yhypamuj.jpg

upu7y9uq.jpg

Fantastic job! I too painted a Myers head recently and I'm rookie painter. Can't paint eyes for my life and get the skin by the eyes was a nightmare. So I just blacked it all out but those eyes look great.
You going to hair them? That's something I haven't the slightest idea how to lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back