The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really like the head sculpt! An excellent likeness to the Resurrection mask! Your figure looks sharp and amazing!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Not finished with my new Myers, but here's a teaser...

10391458_751977628179531_5539531436262007104_n.jpg

That's amazing! Love the dio, Jon. Looks like my original sculpt?

Mark

Here's my YouTube vid on him....

Excellent figure Ron and that fire damaged/melted head sculpt is bad to the bone my brother, I can't wait to see it in the body bag.

It is just a shame that that damn Busta Rhymes made such a negative impact on the movie that even when I was watching your review he kept popping into my head. :gah:

Excellent figure Ron and that fire damaged/melted head sculpt is bad to the bone my brother, I can't wait to see it in the body bag.

It is just a shame that that damn Busta Rhymes made such a negative impact on the movie that even when I was watching your review he kept popping into my head. :gah:

Yeah all I could think about is him making those karate sounds and kicking Myers. I wouldn't have had a problem with his character otherwise. The karate kung fu stuff was way over the top. If he would have done that and then Myers would have come back and taken his head off like in Jason part 8, then it would have made the moment classic instead of hated. LOL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah all I could think about is him making those karate sounds and kicking Myers. I wouldn't have had a problem with his character otherwise. The karate kung fu stuff was way over the top. If he would have done that and then Myers would have come back and taken his head off like in Jason part 8, then it would have made the moment classic instead of hated. LOL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah that sums up my feelings Ron. He was tolerable until the Karate Kid stuff which was unforgivable and then he even lays a vocal Smackdown on Myers when Myers is being taken away on the gurney.

In fact he should have been killed off when he shouted that Myers should have been hiding in the back I feel. Although that was his best scene in Resurrection by far he should have had his comeuppances there and then. The scene should have been that Myers killed him and put him where (Busta) wanted him to hide and then the teens could have stumbled across him.

Yep not too many Resurrection figures are around and yours is at the top of the hill Ron. Myers from that movie has been captured superbly by OnesCustoms and the extra head takes it to another level.

What? :lol
Both of my Myers I have used Mark's first 78 sculpt.
Mark's first 78 sculpt meaning its the Madbug sculpt 1.0? Or the re-tooled one that I was told is a MadBug sculpt 2.0 haired? Just recently I got my hands on all 3 of 'em- 1.0 and two of 2.0 with sculpted hair and blank ones.

Marks 1.0. I think its the best of his 78 sculpts in my opinion.

I've always loved his 1.0 as well. Speaking of which, still tweaking my Myers using that very sculpt that I recently showed a short time ago after I repainted the sculpt again. Changed out his coveralls. More pics and vid to come.

14307909497_0ede4a93c5_c.jpg

I've always loved his 1.0 as well. Speaking of which, still tweaking my Myers using that very sculpt that I recently showed a short time ago after I repainted the sculpt again. Changed out his coveralls. More pics and vid to come.

14307909497_0ede4a93c5_c.jpg
LOVE that special effect the lightning pumpkin brought to your Myers figure. Jon's making some and I'm going to grab one. Going to spread a few pumpkins like that around in the detolf for my Myers collection. I agree I really like the Madbug's 1.0 sculpt. I've gotten one and am waiting for it to arrive. Any figures you posted on here really fascinated me, they're so amazingly sweet and very impressive, Ron. I really enjoy looking at all different Myers figures on here. :)

LOVE that special effect the lightning pumpkin brought to your Myers figure. Jon's making some and I'm going to grab one. Going to spread a few pumpkins like that around in the detolf for my Myers collection. I agree I really like the Madbug's 1.0 sculpt. I've gotten one and am waiting for it to arrive. Any figures you posted on here really fascinated me, they're so amazingly sweet and very impressive, Ron. I really enjoy looking at all different Myers figures on here. :)

Thanks Amstel!! There is a lot of Myers goodness in this thread that I think inspires all of us. There's never too much Myers love in my book. The more the merrier. :)

WIP. So far what I have completed yet am still working on 'em. Not 100% satisfied. From left to right- Blackest Eyes 1.0, The Shape and Caine 2.0.
uploadfromtaptalk1403581717721.jpg

Back