The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Looks Great Conner - im glad your enjoying the sculpt , i bought two of madbugs and sent one to nathan to get painted up,

so it was an easy choice letting one go to you :wink1: still a Fantastic sculpt - and one of the Best.

acouple of pics of mine from some of the AWESOME Talent on the Boards..

Beto,s ,, Onescutoms, Madbug Myers
p1010055kd.jpg
p1010020mc.jpg
p1010026kb.jpg
p1010031ur.jpg
p1010049ae.jpg
p1010087uh.jpg

ye mate love it with a passion ;) .... took time getting it done but i got there lol .....still need a custom stand made and im gonna touch up the boots and face a lil and it will be done ...probz try and make a diorama or something..... im gonna try and get customizing very soon when i get the supplies :p ..... lee i have always loved your collection dude, my fave ones you have are the freddy part 2 and the blood tears myers , proper wicked mate, proper jealous ha .... really want a part 2 ... did u get my pm anyway??

whats the best myers sculpt available, ive tried messaging the mad bug, cause his looks good, but since i got no reply i might need to find another option

In got Ones older version of Blackest Eyes and Im damn happy with it. Its happy tp photograph though. And yeah, I need to dye the coveralls again.

IMG_3226_zps156c5582.jpg

IMG_3220_zpsa8386267.jpg

IMG_2627.jpg

IMG_2620.jpg

IMG_3237_zpsfe317cf1.jpg

Great Work Seb - Kept seeing him on yer Shelf in all your walking dead pics in the back ground..

was hopeing you was gonna tackle him soon, you,ve done a very impressive job to him :wink1: Real Beauty,...

Those coveralls look horrible bro, want to sell them? ;) :lol Siiiiike. Those don't look bad though. Great looking Myers you have there.

Thanks! I have dyed the undershirt black since then.

I looked up that Leonidas hand for my Myers and that damn thing is going for $54 on ebay!

That's my favorite knife hand used for Myers.

If anyone's interested my one's custom myres is up for grabs in the fs thread I have a set price but am open to offers

Cheers lads

utabegyp.jpg

ypaquva3.jpg

Back