The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww man, sorry to hear that Mike, those were some epic Halloween collection.
I hope you'll be able to get a lot of those back later and then some. :1-1:

Mr ecko. U had a great collection to bad u had to get rid of it. I still got ur myers h2 hes standing with all my other myers lol

:lecture It make me a little sad to know it's gone.

Mr ecko. U had a great collection to bad u had to get rid of it. I still got ur myers h2 hes standing with all my other myers lol

Thanks man
Oh yeah :hi5:

Yeah me2 , thanks Remy :hi5:

:lecture It make me a little sad to know it's gone.

Thanks again brother :1-1:

Mike my good man!
That was the sickest Halloween collection I have ever seen!
I'm so sorry you had to sell them.
I can't even imagine selling my fight club stuff. It's easier for me to imagine being a homeless guy pushing a shopping trolley full of fight club figures!
Wish you the best of luck with the job hunting bro.

Blackest eyes sculpt from ones customs and he also sorted out overalls and weathering. I'm a happy camper!
What do you guys think?

Well of course it looks awesome lol

Lol. Finally I have joined the horror club. I bought a Freddy which had been worked on by Beto, Seb and Moe. He's been all alone and finally he has some friends, just need a leatherface and I'm done.......sort of.

Blackest eyes sculpt from ones customs and he also sorted out overalls and weathering. I'm a happy camper!
What do you guys think?

I love those coveralls. I thought he owed you 2 figures? What is the other one?

Lol. Finally I have joined the horror club. I bought a Freddy which had been worked on by Beto, Seb and Moe. He's been all alone and finally he has some friends, just need a leatherface and I'm done.......sort of.

:thud: Show us!

edit: Nevermind. I saw it.

I love those coveralls. I thought he owed you 2 figures? What is the other one?

:thud: Show us!

edit: Nevermind. I saw it.

The part 7 Jason but you've seen that already too. I had been reading about where to get coveralls and what color to dye them and how to weather them etc. A lot of work for someone lazy like me so I'm glad one has done all of that for me! Lol

Here is my little contribution to this thread:

Myers81_zps220440eb.jpg

Myers81bloody_zps9bcb5cab.jpg

Myers81bloody2_zps622af7c8.jpg

It's a onescustom 81 Myers that I repainted and modded the HS. The blood tears on it originally were super thick like he was crying thick noodles. I removed all the thick 3D blood and repainted the blood flat. I also repainted both heads. Finally I gave him a black shirt instead of his grey one.

H2 is my favorite look for Myers. I like the bullet holes battle damage but it's the bloody tears that throw it over the top for me. I love that look.

Nice!. I need to pick me up a part II sculpt one day.

Anyway, there is a listing on ebay for 1/6 Myers coveralls. DO NOT buy them unless you want to put him on a very small body. They are the same one I bought a while back and they are too short and hard as hell to dye. I still couldn't get them the right color. I figured I'd let everyone know because there is always someone on the look for a pair and I want them to know whats up with these first.

Heres the listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-1-6-black-coveralls-Halloween-Michael-Myers-jumpsuit-uniform-US-SELLER-/151009602256?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2328dfaad0

whats the best myers sculpt available, ive tried messaging the mad bug, cause his looks good, but since i got no reply i might need to find another option

whats the best myers sculpt available, ive tried messaging the mad bug, cause his looks good, but since i got no reply i might need to find another option

I would say blackest eyes by one.
Not the best pic but it's my favorite sculpt.

here is my headsculpt by the mad bug sideshow dyed coveralls,ww2 german boots, custom knife by hotslayer (needs repainting) and true type 20 muscular body, IF you keep messaging madbug he will get back to you or ask caine his are good :)

CAM00112_zpsdc092a5f.jpg

1363461364028_zps6acc622a.jpg

TheMadBug's is definitely the best, followed by One's Blackest Eyes. Check out SilentSurfers paint up of MadBugs sculpt.

here is my headsculpt by the mad bug sideshow dyed coveralls,ww2 german boots, custom knife by hotslayer (needs repainting) and true type 20 muscular body, IF you keep messaging madbug he will get back to you or ask caine his are good :)

CAM00112_zpsdc092a5f.jpg

1363461364028_zps6acc622a.jpg

That Looks Great Conner - im glad your enjoying the sculpt , i bought two of madbugs and sent one to nathan to get painted up,

so it was an easy choice letting one go to you :wink1: still a Fantastic sculpt - and one of the Best.

acouple of pics of mine from some of the AWESOME Talent on the Boards..

Beto,s ,, Onescutoms, Madbug Myers
p1010055kd.jpg
p1010020mc.jpg
p1010026kb.jpg
p1010031ur.jpg
p1010049ae.jpg
p1010087uh.jpg

Back