The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great looking custom/dio. The drapage of the sheet looks perfect.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
The sheet definitely shows a weight to it and works fantastically.
Thanks guys! I'm spacing on the type of material I used. I think it was 95% rylon but dont quote me on it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

4f35e8ff39c37adcd583e386980330a8.jpg

My pumpkin this year.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....
I did one too!IMG_20191029_203250_868.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Thanks, I didn’t get a chance to pick up another but I plan to make the Halloween 2 one next year, I’m not going to try and replicate the skull opening, NECA covers that quite well, just the standard jack o lantern look.

I was so happy when Halloween 2018 brought back the classic style opening credits, for me it’s almost like the story crawl with Star Wars, it’s something that sets Halloween apart from other franchises. I really liked the twist of the decayed ‘78 pumpkin being brought back to life.

Enjoying the Jack-O-Lanterns fellas!...Today I got around to hairing,( Is that a word?) 2 more heads. I learned the hard way that I have to let the hair set a full 24 hours before messing with it, so they'll look freshly electrocuted for a bit.
mm crazy hair.jpg

After a styling session and a trip to the make up chair they should look more like this fella.
mm stairs.JPG

Happy Halloween! (and November)

Enjoying the Jack-O-Lanterns fellas!...Today I got around to hairing,( Is that a word?) 2 more heads. I learned the hard way that I have to let the hair set a full 24 hours before messing with it, so they'll look freshly electrocuted for a bit.
View attachment 469999

After a styling session and a trip to the make up chair they should look more like this fella.
View attachment 470000

Happy Halloween! (and November)

Just wanted to chime in to let you know these heads look fantastic! If custom 1/6 scale wasn't out of my price range, I'd definitely be hitting you up. Really, really good work man. :clap

Thanks Joda! Much appreciated! I'll have about 8 of these for sale. Send me a pm if you're interested, as I've said before they will be very reasonable compared to a lot of the customs out there. Like you, I just couldn't justify the cost of a custom head from any of the big names out there, so I decided to make my own. This isn't really a money-making endeavor for me, just a one-time passion project. Thanks for digging it!

Made some good progress this weekend. Everybody has hair now! Curious as to how long it will take to get the super-glue off my finger tips. Oh well, another phase complete. Happy Halloween!

mm heads haired.jpg

Does anyone know of any decent 1/12 headsculpts around, for replacement on the Mezco One:12 Collective Myers? I've only seen 1/6 and a few 1/4.

All these Myers look awesome!!!!:yess:, still working on mine I the the Body, Knife, lucky to get the Yunsil shirt and coveralls. The boots in Black all I need is the H1 head can someone please Pm me if anyone knows were I can get one :)

If anyone is interested in a 78 Myers head sculpt check out this review of my Relentless 78 head sculpt by Dean Knight 333. He is a popular 1/6 scale reviewer with a keen interest in Michael Myers in particular. I have 2 sculpts left out of 11. PM me here or at the email address mentioned in the video.

Back