The Night HE Came Home: Show Us Some MYERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a decent 1978 Myers head in Mego Scale anywhere out there to be had in customs land? The Neca figure head isn't large enough for a mego, and their retro cloth is from the new flick. Any help appreciated.

Is there a decent 1978 Myers head in Mego Scale anywhere out there to be had in customs land? The Neca figure head isn't large enough for a mego, and their retro cloth is from the new flick. Any help appreciated.

What about those “savage land” figures? They are roughly vintage He-Man sized & might work for a mego. I dunno if it’s the quality you’re looking for.

Got some work in on the project these last few days. My first crack at hair and paint...See anything you like?
Anyway, for those interested I should note that my sculpt does not have eyes. I always hate seeing the eyes, for me it takes me out of the moment. Michael Myers is a force, not a person and I don't care to be reminded otherwise. Opinions vary of course, so again just wanted to be up front about that. I'm pretty happy with the way the hair turned out, I've learned a lot from the first attempt and think I can improve upon it. As far as paint goes, I'll admit painting is not one of my strong points, with that in mind I'm keeping very simple, very clean. All that's left to do to this guy is put some matte varnish on him. Hope you dig it, comments welcome.

mm hair1.jpg
mm hair2.jpg
mm hair3.jpg
mm hair4.jpg
mm hair5.jpg
mm hair6.jpg
mm hair7.jpg
mm hair8.jpg
mm hair9.jpg

Recently got a 1/6 scale young Michael to go with the rest of my Halloween figures. I think he turned out really great.
Screenshot_20191021-222655_Gallery.jpg
20191021_182155.jpg
Screenshot_20191021-222738_Gallery.jpg
20191021_180854.jpg

A few months back I saw a sculpt of an old man unmasked Myers. Does anyone know what became of that sculpt or where it is sold? I would love to put together a figure of an old Myers in prison from the 2018 movie.

The painted one with the beard was done and painted by Yh-Ha.
There is a guy selling his pre escape institutionalized Myers on Facebook. Saw it earlier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back