The Neytiri Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the video, can you tell me what the base of her hair looks like is there a way the long main plaited hair ends?
You're right about the secondary market and edition size on her, with 3 sequels to come she will be in demand soon enough.

It's at 3:50 in my video. It looks like it just kinda ends with the bust. Not finished off, just ends where her body does.

looks fantastic! big congrats fremen, glad it turn out good, looks in level with old school SS. I'll be ordering mine soon. I have the batman bust, & looking at the size difference, no wonder they didnt go true 1:1.

Thanks Hemooo and ya I know, she makes my other busts look tiny.

I may have to find a spot away from my other busts so she doesn't take away from them.

It's a good use of $$$ Ash. Believe me. You will know when you open that box.

The bust looks amazing. I'm trying to figure out how to create space for her and thinking what piece(s) will move.

I just watched your review on youtube. Very nice. Whats the box like?

I was going to show it in my review but my phone had other plans.
There's no picture on the box. It just an avatar like design with her name on it. Nice enough. I didn't look at it too much and it's taped up now in the brown shipper.

I didn't. I will though. As soon as I find the energy to carry her upstairs.

I watched one youtube video of the Neytiri bust that had the Avatar theme playing in the background. Got me very inspired and close to pulling the trigger, but I quickly remembered what my finances would look like for the next 3 months if I did lol (already have the Sideshow 1:1 Scale T-800 bust on flexpay as well as Hot Toys goodies.

Back