The Neytiri Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will take a million pictures and do a video review. Really hope they ship her out today.

I have no idea how much shipping is going to cost. It worries me. I think I'll phone them.

Reminds me of Sideshow quality circa 5 years ago, on par with the Predator busts, etc. Even though it's not true 1:1 it has quite a presence.

y3e9utad.jpg

9u4u4ypa.jpg

agypeqav.jpg

zaze6eje.jpg

wow looks damn nice! how well it blends with the 1:1 busts? can we have a pic next to sups :)

Wow. Very pretty. Can't wait until tomorrow! Great pics. thanks for posting.

Wow. Very pretty. Can't wait until tomorrow! Great pics. thanks for posting.

congrats in advance, I already cleared some space lol between this & conan dio, but leaning toward this.

That is a tough call. That Conan Dio is fantastic. I think I'd go with this though. The ES on this is pretty small too so it may sell out faster once ppl see how nice it is.

Oh she does look amazing!
Any idea how many are left? I have to wait a couple of months before I can pull the trigger :(

We haven't seen too many pics of her surface.
Hopefully she'll be around for a few months for you.
She doesn't seem to popular so you might be in luck.

You should flex pay her to make sure you get one. Just in case.

I think she'll be around for at least a few more months but who knows.

You should flex pay her to make sure you get one. Just in case.

I think she'll be around for at least a few more months but who knows.

I'm hoping to put her on flexpay, she's too good to miss out on. It's just I have some hot toys figures tied up on flex payments the until March.

Please share your pics as soon as you get her!

I hope you get her. I think there's a good chance you will.

I will post pics tomorrow when she arrives. :)

Back