The next Star Wars PF is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
could it be the droids? r2 had "top secret information", the death star plans. and they are part of the original crew........of course I'm assuming there is meaning in the words SS used.

hairlesswookiee said:
:emperor :emperor :emperor when they announce it im gonna look in the newspaper to find out how much money i can sell my blood for.
I will be selling multiple bodily fluids.

Before putting them on eBay, I will list them here in the "for sale/trade" section.

The newsletter quote about spies leaking PF info may be an ROTJ Palpatine reference (allowing the spies to know the location of the death star)...

... Just a thought...

pixletwin said:
The newsletter quote about spies leaking PF info may be an ROTJ Palpatine reference (allowing the spies to know the location of the death star)...

... Just a thought...

Leaking information makes me think of the Thrawn Trilogy first. But I doubt we're ready for our first EU PF.

Maybe it's Mon Mothma. JK

pixletwin said:

... Just a thought...

zappy1.jpg

I believe your PF Emperor crusade maybe coming to an end next month... As cool as it will be, it makes me sad because it means no 12" ROTJ emperor for awhile.... oh sigh.:monkey2

:D

hairlesswookiee said:
this is true.... i will also be sad because if it really is a palpatine im gonna have to cancel my luke/yoda PF order.

Damned! I've become so mad about the SW PF craze (not forgetting the Frodo and Spidey PF figures!) that I've been on a reckless buying spree..so, I would never cancel my Luke/Yoda PF order even if Palpatine is the next PF figure! I would somehow survive.....maybe by selling one kidney on ebay...... :monkey2

i also heard that us, dudes, just need 1 testicle to produce a baby so......

yeah, i really like the luke/yoda but im trying not to get too crazy with the PF as i dont have too much room left until i finish building my shelves. im trying to convince my parents and girlfriend to pay for it as a christmas present. :monkey5

my guess is a guy in some kinda friggin' robe, like nearly all SST's 12" and PF Star Wars figures.

Bring on the armor!!!!!

tomandshell said:
I will be selling multiple bodily fluids.

Before putting them on eBay, I will list them here in the "for sale/trade" section.
I bid one dollar on your future predicting spleen. Are spleens required to live? What is a spleen anyways? In the novel You Only Live Twice M lists to Bond all the things that you don't need and can still function just in case anyone is still strapped for cash after selling they're, uh, various body parts...

hairlesswookiee said:
or just go to a bank and have some frozen for future use. then you could sell both!!!!
:lol

I also have a twin brother so I can just borrow from him :D

Agent0028 said:
I bid one dollar on your future predicting spleen. Are spleens required to live? What is a spleen anyways? In the novel You Only Live Twice M lists to Bond all the things that you don't need and can still function just in case anyone is still strapped for cash after selling they're, uh, various body parts...

you need your spleen to clean up your system. Removing unwanted waste and all.

Back