The next stage in ninja custom ....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HunterPig

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
So i've been churning out my custom ninja for a while now..... & would like to get some feedback on what are your views or rather what is the general consensus on what you would like to see in my future ninja customs. All comments/feedback are welcome. Thank you in advance.

https://hunterpig.blogspot.com/

NinjaGaiden18.jpg

or the original blue suit

ninja-gaiden-sigma-2006093004085420.jpg

Great customs by the way. You should just switch over to using the True Type bodies. Much better looking hands.

Cool! I've been a fan of your work for years now! You are the ninja master of ninja figures, I love how you research to keep things so historically accurate.

Keep doing what you're doing, all of your ninjas look killer & you add tons of variety.

I agree here, I say keep doing what you're doing.
Cool! I've been a fan of your work for years now! You are the ninja master of ninja figures, I love how you research to keep things so historically accurate.

Keep doing what you're doing, all of your ninjas look killer & you add tons of variety.

Great figures. I personally like the ninja girl and Batman Begin Ninja Henri Ducard "Number 63". I saw that you also did a Bruce Wayne bt I can't see the pics. Can you post pics?

Back