The Next Sideshow StarWars 12" Figure!Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zakk Attakk said:
Effin' Jango.

im with you on that one, they need to make a fett figure. i know that hasbro did and they were pretty good, but just think of what SS could do.

I want Vader, and I think SS will go the "ultimate, cover-all-bases route" when they get to him, meaning they'll pick a kind of amalgam of Empire and Jedi (Like Mace and Kit), especially since they did the ANH Vader in PF.

But I digress. I'm gonna throw my hat in the 'it's Lando' column.

Cheesus said:
Equally "easy", non-armored and Imperial? Grand Moff Tarkin.

Another "easy human" would be Count Dooku.

These are the two figures that I want the headsculpts to be 100% dead on. Especially Cushing's distinct facial features.

EVILFACE said:
These are the two figures that I want the headsculpts to be 100% dead on. Especially Cushing's distinct facial features.

i know that somebody aready said that hasbro's dooku's sculpt was very well done. so im sure that WHEN sideshow sculpts their dooku, it would be amazing.

I think that since Grand Moff Tarkin's facial structure is so unique and distinctive that it would almost be impossible for SS to go wrong on him.

As much as I would like a Yoda or Ben Kenobi figure I hope it will be someone from either the 'Sith' or 'Heroes of the Rebellion' line for a change! Don't get me wrong the Jedi line is great but there hasn't been much for those two lines so a Dooku, Bespin Lando or some form of Palpatine would be nice!!

Who I'd like,
Anyone from ANH,it's about time they started showing some 1/6 scale love for the film that started it all. Or if not an ANH figure then a Bespin Lando or Jango Fett would go nicely in my collection.

Who we'll get :rolleyes:
Useless prequel era Jedi #4578
Clone Wars cartoon Padme

If I had to pick, I'd go for a Palpatine figure. The one in the red robes, before he's shamelessly attacked by Mace Windu. Maybe with a 'injured head' and Sith robe.

Other than the couple mentioned that we know about, I would think Sideshow will go with something from Endor. Maybe some Scout Troopers, or Ewoks? Both are armies. They need something, to give the pointless Endor no-bodies, a point.:eek:

Homer Simpson said:
If I had to pick, I'd go for a Palpatine figure. The one in the red robes, before he's shamelessly attacked by Mace Windu. Maybe with a 'injured head' and Sith robe.

Other than the couple mentioned that we know about, I would think Sideshow will go with something from Endor. Maybe some Scout Troopers, or Ewoks? Both are armies. They need something, to give the pointless Endor no-bodies, a point.:eek:
I gotta say that my appetite for these figures is leaning towards wanting a SITH... Mace Duel Palps. If anyone from Sideshow reads these forums (and I know they do ;) ) they can only do this figure justice by providing two heads (normal and prune) two sets of hands (normal and yucky) and a Sith Robe. I would guess the cost to jump to 64.99 for such a thing, but it would be worth it.

Back