The Next, NEXT Star Wars 12" Figure is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Side note, all the villians in the prequel are glimpses of part of Vader. Grevious is obvious cyborg, Dooku taunts his duelist but what piece is Maul?

I think that Darth Maul in Episode I established that the Sith were villains, with a master and apprentice relationship, and named Darth _________. Episode II expanded that with Dooku/Darth Tyranus to show that the apprentice could be a former Jedi seduced to the Dark Side. Grievous in Episode III established that Palpatine had the ability to combine living and mechanical elements to prolong someone's life. Put all of these ideas together, and you have Darth Vader.

tomandshell said:
I think that Darth Maul in Episode I established that the Sith were villains, with a master and apprentice relationship, and named Darth _________. Episode II expanded that with Dooku/Darth Tyranus to show that the apprentice could be a former Jedi seduced to the Dark Side. Grievous in Episode III established that Palpatine had the ability to combine living and mechanical elements to prolong someone's life. Put all of these ideas together, and you have Darth Vader.
Very Well Put......But.......I Think Lucas Killed maul to Soon if you Think about it the Logic was to have dooku in episode I............And Use Maul In II and III...When was dooku Seduced?...........Kind Of Old to Be a Sith Apprentice/Lord:confused: .....He Went.......From a Young Agil.........(Ok Maybe Less Expirience)................To and Old Man (More Mature an Force Powerful maybe).......Any Toughts.............:D

Perhaps Maul was always intended to be sacrificed as Sidious worked on seducing Dooku into the dark side?

But didn't Dooku commission the clone army? Did he do that as already a Sith or just as a disgruntled Jedi?

Darklord Dave said:
Perhaps Maul was always intended to be sacrificed as Sidious worked on seducing Dooku into the dark side?

But didn't Dooku commission the clone army? Did he do that as already a Sith or just as a disgruntled Jedi?
I will had sacrificed dooku..................But to be honest "the count" was far more Sofisticated than Maul...................Older.... More Wise....etc........

Darklord Dave said:

No, a jedi named Sifodyas commisioned the clone army. According to the expanded universe, Sifodyas found out about Sidious and commisioned the clone army to battle them in the future. Dooku was a friend of Sifodyas and when he decided to become a Sith, Sidious asked Dooku to kill Sifodyas to test his determination. Some point along the way, Sidious and Dooku found out about the clone army which casued the two sith to state in unison, "Aw what the hell, we'll find some use for them". And that my friends, is the story of the clone army.

I'm guessing they'll continue their theme and go with a Leia. I'm guessing an ANH Leia, either cinnabuns or end ceremony. Thus making it easy to guess a ep1 end ceremony Padme.

Though of course they'll probably end up doing a Boba Fett(not that I mind).

chamildav said:
Doesn't anyone else think they might be doing the Skywalker family together? I'm guessing Lukes sister. Specifically original flavor.

I agree about doing Leia...but am I the only one who wants her in her Bespin gown? Hasbro never even did it and personally, I think it's one of her best outfits.

Whoops

captain sack said:
i think sideshow would make a really nice bespin gown leia, especially seeing how nice they did with drucillia's dress......plus that's a version hasbro never did.

I missed your post here when I put down mine. YEA! I'm not the only one who would like a Bespin Leia!

zeiss said:
No, a jedi named Sifodyas commisioned the clone army. According to the expanded universe, Sifodyas found out about Sidious and commisioned the clone army to battle them in the future. Dooku was a friend of Sifodyas and when he decided to become a Sith, Sidious asked Dooku to kill Sifodyas to test his determination. Some point along the way, Sidious and Dooku found out about the clone army which casued the two sith to state in unison, "Aw what the hell, we'll find some use for them". And that my friends, is the story of the clone army.

how could dooku find out about the clone army if he recruited jango to be the DNA doner?

where does the part that jango says he "was recruited by a man named tyranus" fit into all this? i assumed it was dooku using the alias darth tyranus that recruited jango for the clone army. i think the whold sypo-dias thing is something lucas didn't think thru properly.

Josh I just got an email from Sideshow. If you keep posting about Maul they will give you something worse. Something more menacing, something more disturbing! Oh yes, you will pee in your pants which is not uncommon! :wacky

Behold, Darth Darth Binks!!!*woman screams in background*

ytryrt4in.jpg

Last edited:
some answers

Syfo Dias contacted the Kaminoians about creating the Clone army but had not gone so far as to find a doner before he was killed by Dooku. The betrayal and killing of Syfo, of course, was Dooku's final act that turned him into Darth Tyrannus.

The traits of the PT villians in Vader are suppose to be:

Maul: Sheer animalistic rage and raw power.

Tyrannus: Cunning intellect and unquestionable leadership.

Grievous: Cold unemotional disposition. A killing machine.

I like the idea of putting parts together for the SDCC exclusive. Like if they did seperate Chancellor Palpatine and Emperor Palaptine figures, then stuck C. Palp's head on E. Palp's body to get and Ep I and II Darth Sidious. That'd be fine.

Back