The Next, NEXT Star Wars 12" Figure is...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm betting the first few are more top tier characters, just to get the ball rolling with the line. So for OT - perhaps Han, Leia, Emperor and for PT - Qui-Gon, Obi-wan, Mace. But I'd like to see something besides a Jedi next.

The Sith are "The Grail" for me, but I wouldn't mind seeing a decent Mace. What Leia does everyone prefer? I was always partial to Boussh disguise or Hoth gear. I know a lot of us like the slave girl outift, but I'm not sure that the SSC fem body can pull off that particular look.
Of course, Old Ben would be a big hit!

Darklord Dave said:
I'm betting the first few are more top tier characters, just to get the ball rolling with the line. So for OT - perhaps Han, Leia, Emperor and for PT - Qui-Gon, Obi-wan, Mace. But I'd like to see something besides a Jedi next.

i'd really like a nice han solo figure next. any version will do, but i'm probably partial to the ANH solo.

han solo, qui gon and ROTS obi-wan are the ones i want most.:cool:

Customikey said:
The Sith are "The Grail" for me, but I wouldn't mind seeing a decent Mace. What Leia does everyone prefer? I was always partial to Boussh disguise or Hoth gear. I know a lot of us like the slave girl outift, but I'm not sure that the SSC fem body can pull off that particular look.
Of course, Old Ben would be a big hit!

i think sideshow would make a really nice bespin gown leia, especially seeing how nice they did with drucillia's dress......plus that's a version hasbro never did.

As the line is called 'The Order of the Jedi', it's pretty clear where they're going, at least for now.My money would be on ANH Obi-Wan; after all, the sculpt is essentially done. Of course, following that logic, he should already be done. So maybe an EpII-III Obi-Wan? I could live with it...PS

Sideshow Chicky left a post over at rebelscum making it sound like she already knows who the next figure is and that in her opinion it will make us pee our pants! hopefully this means we will find out real soon. I would like to see some rebel troopers either from the beginning of ANH or some hoth troopers!

wax murderer said:
As the line is called 'The Order of the Jedi', it's pretty clear where they're going, at least for now.My money would be on ANH Obi-Wan; after all, the sculpt is essentially done. Of course, following that logic, he should already be done. So maybe an EpII-III Obi-Wan? I could live with it...PS

are you suggesting they could downsize the premium format obi-wan sculpt to 1/6th scale? if so, sideshow andy already said they won't be doing that.

and they've annonced 5 lines for the star wars line, not just jedi.:cool:

Sorry Josh, I don't consider a character with less than 10 lines a top tier character.

And I'm sure Chicky knows the next 10 figures. I'd expect to see the next SW figure by Toyfair in Feb. if not sooner.

My top 10:

The Good:
ROTS Obi-Wan !!!!
Leia (ANH standard or ceremonial)
Luke (X-Wing)
Han (Bespin)

The Bad:
Darth Vader
Darth Maul
Boba Fett

The Enlisted:
Biker Scout
Clone Trooper (501st)
Stormtrooper

Darklord Dave said:
Sorry Josh, I don't consider a character with less than 10 lines a top tier character.

Blasphemer!! Some of the most important characters never say a word!
For example:
Kroenen
Balrog
Sauron
Jason Voorhees
Jaws
The Headless Horseman
Leatherface

Well one of the Sideshow folks posted on the scum that the next figure would make us pee. So it must be someone people are demanding.

I say it will be Boba Fett (rotj version please!!!) Darth Vader or Maul.

Darklord Dave said:

Well, I'd have to disagree Maul is top tier because of how popular he is in the SW Universe.

Customikey said:
Blasphemer!! Some of the most important characters never say a word!
For example:
Kroenen
Balrog
Sauron
Jason Voorhees
Jaws
The Headless Horseman
Leatherface

Yup:joy

EVILFACE said:
Well one of the Sideshow folks posted on the scum that the next figure would make us pee. So it must be someone people are demanding.

I say it will be Boba Fett (rotj version please!!!) Darth Vader or Maul.

Either in 12" or PF as the next character!!!

SpenK said:
Absolutly Maul Is A Great Character...................

The movie never showed any character from him. 2 lines about revenge and 2 scenes of lightsaber fights and he gets cut in half. Other than looking kewl, he didn't have any character presented, in the film, which is what counts.

Still, I would buy him :banana

Side note, all the villians in the prequel are glimpses of part of Vader. Grevious is obvious cyborg, Dooku taunts his duelist but what piece is Maul?

Last edited:
As much as I'm not a big fan of Maul, I do think he's be a great statue/figure. As a character - not very good, as a design - excellent.

Love the black and red!

PsychoCenobite :cool:

Back