The next must-have !!!! Bowen related...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a great piece, but I don't know if I'll get one unless I can track down a Hulk.

This is a great piece, although it makes me want a new Bowen Hulk, superior than the last, to go with it.

Damn, this looks amazing but I'm with Mike, I wish the HULK looked better, this dio would be all about the Abomination.

Curious, what dont you guys like about the hulk? I have him and he's pretty awesome imo. Looks like straight out of the comics.

I'm really not a fan of the green coloring.....a little too Jolly Rancher IMHO and I don't really like the facesculpt compared to some of the other pieces offered. Andy's FS is what I want in all my Hulks so they all kind of get compared to that. I could like with the sculpt but that coloring isn't really it and I would want a more of an attack that countered Abomination's. To me you can tell it was an afterthought because the pieces align but not in the most natural fashion.

I'm really not a fan of the green coloring.....a little too Jolly Rancher IMHO and I don't really like the facesculpt compared to some of the other pieces offered. Andy's FS is what I want in all my Hulks so they all kind of get compared to that. I could like with the sculpt but that coloring isn't really it and I would want a more of an attack that countered Abomination's. To me you can tell it was an afterthought because the pieces align but not in the most natural fashion.

I guess im the opposite, im not such a huge fan of the design of andy's hulk. I much prefer this bowen one. I never really liked that caveman-ish look to andy's hulk.

I think the good thing about these pieces in terms of the pose is that they can be stand alone pieces or put together to form a dio.

Awesome sculpt :rock
Not really liking his little blue speedo's though, put him next to Thing and you'd think they shop at the same store :lol
x :D

I never cared for the green color they used either. Detail just does not show with it.

The sculpt is great and detail is there, FB really shows it.

I also prefer this version of Hulk over Andy's PF. I never cared for that sad face.

Yeah the green color just leans too much towards lime for me, and I prefer Andy's sculpt as well. I hope Sideshow follows suit like Bowen and when they produce a abomination statue they match the HULK PF's base.

I like the Bowen Hulk, because it is a mix of artist interpretations. The color has never bothered me much, but it is a tad light green for the Hulk.

The Bowen Abomination is a must have for Hulk fanatics.

I have the bowen classic green hulk...and for me it screams sal buscema...i think its a beautiful piece...but like others have mentionned ,the green paint is a bit too yellow, bad thing is that bowen painted all their Hulk sculpts with the same green..(the 2 mb and the 2 fs statues).i wish with their next hulk museum fs that they would paint him a darker green a la sideshow.

BD Hulk classic is an awesome statue. Like Shai says, it's a Buscema version, and the headsculpt rocks. I'd love to have this set eventually!

I actually like the color sceme on it myself.

not a bad price too. going to order this for sure

How long before this sells out? Any guesses. I'm having to watch what I get now, things are tight and soon to get tighter.

Back