The Next Marvel PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surfer would be a comicquette - would have expected to see him at toy fair since the film isn't far off.

But I'd have to agree with the majority - Thor would be an excellent addition and has to be done eventually.

Let's get a 1/4 scale Kingpin, that fatso would be huge and cool! I guess I'd vote Daredevil first though. If I had to pick a villain though I'd go for Doc Oc, that be awesome!

Silver Surfer would be an awesome Comiquette. As for the next Marvel PF, I think it should be Thor, he's usually neglected even though he's an awesome character and imagining what he'd look like in PF style boggles my mind!

As for villians Jim Lee styled Sabretooth would be cool with the fabric, fur, etc. Not to mention that I'm dying for a Wolverine PF, I'm not a fan of the Comiquette or the Logan PF....

I'd love a PF Daredevil in his original yellow costume!
049.gif

That would be one of the only times where I'd want the Exclusive over the standard, the ones before Hulk, Doom, Spidey, Elektra, etc I could do without the exclusive but if they did the Yellow Original costume as that exclusive I would definitely pay eBay pricing for it. I'm not a big fan of DD but I've always liked that look and I even have a great copy of "Daredevil: Yellow" by Tim Sale to put behind it!

Since the next SW PF will assumedly be the droids and I pretty much expect them to look like exact 1/4 scale copies of their movie counterparts I'm actually more excited to see preview pics of the next Marvel PF.

I would be willing to offer blood (not necessarily my own...:monkey3 ) for a PF Iron Man (or even a comicette) in the classic armor.

But I thought "classic" stuff (circa 1970-80's renditions of characters) wasn't on the docket for the any of Sideshow's Marvel lines. I was fairly certain they were sticking to modern renditions of characters as reference material (luckily, Thor's current is definitve for me so bring him on!).

Can somebody confirm/deny anything on the license being modern-era exclusive in the SS Marvel line? Or at least up until Cap...which might mean the license now includes Golden-/Silver-Age stuff ? Meaning Yellow Daredevil could be a go...

Anyway, I'd 100% love to be dead wrong on this...I find a lot of the "classic" stuff appealing and must-own-worthy in the comicette/PF format.

-G&T

PS -

I saw someone mention a Silver Surfer PF. I think that is a possibility, but if it was, they would have already announced it to match up with FF4 movie. It is odd, they have done IRON MAN, HULK, why not THOR? They got two avengers down already, I'm waiting for THE GOD OF LIGHTNING !!!!!

congerking said:
I saw someone mention a Silver Surfer PF. I think that is a possibility, but if it was, they would have already announced it to match up with FF4 movie. It is odd, they have done IRON MAN, HULK, why not THOR? They got two avengers down already, I'm waiting for THE GOD OF LIGHTNING !!!!!
dont forget captain america!! i'd be all over a Thor as well.

Games&Theory said:
I would be willing to offer blood (not necessarily my own...:monkey3 ) for a PF Iron Man (or even a comicette) in the classic armor.

But I thought "classic" stuff (circa 1970-80's renditions of characters) wasn't on the docket for the any of Sideshow's Marvel lines. I was fairly certain they were sticking to modern renditions of characters as reference material (luckily, Thor's current is definitve for me so bring him on!).

The Hulk PF was based off of Kirby's rendition from the 60's, plus Captain America's exclusive is the original outfit he wore for the first issue in 1941. So yeah, I'd say SS is more than willing to do "classic" iterations of Marvel characters.

customizerwannabe said:
Dr. Strange could be an awesome piece with the cape, but I'll bet there wouldn't be enough support.:monkey2

yesterday :

customizerwannabe said:
No offense, but Gambit is probably way down the list.

I agree with Dr. Strange that even if Gambit is way down the list, I can not imagine how down Dr. Strange is :lol :lol

As of right now, I am hoping for a Thor PF, but not holding my breath.

But, I would like to see a:

Venom maquette, comiquette, or PF

I'm hoping for a really cool colossus statue. Or cable, that would simply rock. There are almost no nice cable pieces, and he is a cool character. Colossus would be awesome too.

Back