The next Jason actor is....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ChickenLittle_300x298.jpg

I thought Mears did a solid job as Jason, my favorite Jason though has always been C.J. Graham his presence, size, and look were my favorite out of all.

Hodder was also good but a little to short for my tastes but still very good!. We all have different tastes and opinions.

I must say after seeing H1/H2 remake Mane is HUGE :horror .

KPH was awesome as the P1/P2 the newer Predators have nothing on KPH sorry Ian Whyte.

Danny Glover suggested the Los Angeles Lakers to be the other Predators because Glover himself was a big fan. Hall persuaded some of the Lakers to play background Predators because they couldn't find anyone on short notice Is this true?.

He also was great as sasquatch in Harry and the Hendersons.

My favorite Jasons's i like the bigger taller Jason>

1. C.J. Graham 6'3 or was he 6'5 ?
2. R. Brooker 6'3
3. T. White 6'4
4. K Hodder 6'3 looks more like 6'1/6'2
5. D. Mears 6'5
6. K.Kirzinger 6'5-6'6

my list was screwed up :rolleyes: :duh

Last edited:
Glad this was a rumor, Derek is my new all time fave... :rock

And for those who think that you don't have to act in the costume have never dressed up or really paid attention to the films. You can always tell the difference between an actor and just some random stuntman.

Derek brought a lot of intensity and nuance to a role that didn't really require it, you can tell that he loves the franchise and the character.

Glad this was a rumor, Derek is my new all time fave... :rock

And for those who think that you don't have to act in the costume have never dressed up or really paid attention to the films. You can always tell the difference between an actor and just some random stuntman.

Derek brought a lot of intensity and nuance to a role that didn't really require it, you can tell that he loves the franchise and the character.

I never did ask you but did you like the remake? I gave it an 8/10 myself.

Some still may argue with you that it doesn't matter and maybe use Nick Castle as a good example. He was somewhat thrown into the role with very little direction. I just used Castle as an example of where there was not much worry as to who could play the role most effective.

Still I agree with you when it comes to todays standards.

I'd be sort of pissed off if Derek didn't return. I hope they keep him regardless if that story is bs or not. I'm 6'4" they could get me. I could play awkward lanky teenage jason.

Back