The next Jason actor is....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, is this legit?? I hope not. I enjoyed and was hoping for Derek Mears to reprise his role as Jason. Not sure how to take this yet.

this will officially be the first F13 where jason gets ktfo repeatedly

the guy, SHOTZ10 who made a comment on that link seems like a great dude... :redblob

Something's not right, usually comingsoon.net will be all over if they were indeed already filming the sequel. Until I see official word, I'm still hoping Derek will continue as Jason.

Yeah I dont understand why they would give that role to Tim Sylvia...unless maybe Derek wanted to much money or something. I knew they were doing another one, but usually the horror sites would have had news about this all ready.

Bloody-disgusting.com hasnt posted any news on the F13 sequeal nor have they mentioned any news on a new Jason. Im a huge MMA fan but Tim Sylvia to play Jason...I dont really see him has a good Jason.

According to Wikipedia, Derek Mears is contracted for the sequel. If this is up to date or not, i do not know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Mears

edit:

fta said:
Sylvia is one of the actors standing-in as the hockey mask-mugged serial killer in the movie franchise began in 1980 and spanning 12 volumes.

Sounds like to me, that he's just maybe a stunt double, no big deal.

Last edited:
Man do I hope that this story is a load of CACA!!!

Derek was pretty good for the Jason role, in terms of what they wanted out of it...

Back