Action Figure The new trio Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1020469.jpg

Wooow! Man, he looks really fantastic and I like it that he wears the necklece. I really get jealous when I see something like that because I only got one HT Pred and I would like to have more of them for customization, but they got really expensive by the time and I wouldn't pay more than 300 bucks for a figure.

in indonesia guardian bib or p1 bib now only 200 usd. because the collector is already saturated with hot toys. and tracker misb only 90 usd because offer stocks.

@Che-Che2837
i make like 3A color.........era of war :panic::panic::panic:

@all
thx :yess::yess::yess:

in indonesia guardian bib or p1 bib now only 200 usd. because the collector is already saturated with hot toys. and tracker misb only 90 usd because offer stocks.

@Che-Che2837
i make like 3A color.........era of war :panic::panic::panic:

@all
thx :yess::yess::yess:

Wooot!?? Oh man thank you very much for the info!:yess::yess::yess: There is some hope left!

Wooot!?? Oh man thank you very much for the info!:yess::yess::yess: There is some hope left!

go go fighting braderrr.

P1020480.jpg

P1020479.jpg

P1020478.jpg

P1020476.jpg

P1020474.jpg

P1020471.jpg

each predator has different color armor wrote, I made a splash in the thigh, shoulder armor, mask looks like armornya but not identical twins.
please enjoy braderrr.

Last edited:
Although it's very simple, just repainted, mixmatched HT Pred parts...it works very well.

The only thing that doesn't look great is the combined Falconer and Tracker dreads, imo.

The dreads look killer! I think they look way better because they are longer and it's nice to see that not all are black. I gave my Predator 2 some chopper beads that reseble the accurate ones from the movie.

I think the different dreads look great! It gives that predator a different look, kinda grundgy look. Post more pics!

Although it's very simple, just repainted, mixmatched HT Pred parts...it works very well.

The only thing that doesn't look great is the combined Falconer and Tracker dreads, imo.

before i want to use avp 1 and elder avp dreeds, but the price veryyyy expensive. (the concept of young elder). so I tried to find the solution. and i dabbled with falconer dreeds......:panic::panic::panic::panic:
I hope to get a avp elder head at a price that makes sense.
so hope I make young elder. :hi5::hi5::hi5:

@all
thx, i will give more pic tomorrow......:1-1::1-1::1-1:

Back