The new lifesize LOTR orc statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeahs that what I thought TBH Fel :) The shipping's not too bad because the item is being produced in Germany (Muckle Mannequins, I believe) and of coarse no customs :naughty

Its all about making the decision to sell all of our life size pieces for this one...I think we may do it, the idea of the Life Size Uruk in the corner of our collection is almost too good to miss!! :lol

What about you? :)

Meh...Life Size > LSB :monkey3 :lol

You guys should !

It would look epic in your collection :clap

I will have to pass...shipping is quite ridiculous from oxmox to California. I believe the 1:1 raptor was like 1,500euro :(

Got a price for this...1500 Euros including shipping to the UK...now I just have to decide what to sell!! :lol:

GG, I take it that doesn't include VAT, and whatever other customs costs that may be associated.:(

You guys should !

It would look epic in your collection :clap

I will have to pass...shipping is quite ridiculous from oxmox to California. I believe the 1:1 raptor was like 1,500euro :(

Thanks Fel :rock Thats exactly our thinking :)

1500?? Bloody hell!!!!! now thats not a great price! :( :lol

GG, I take it that doesn't include VAT, and whatever other customs costs that may be associated.:(

Includes VAT, not sure about customs, but they have offered a 10% 'early bird' rebate so that should cover most of that :)

You planning on getting this GG?

Oh yes, I really think so!! The more I think about it, the more I need it for the collection!! :lol Just about raising the finances now :)

Oh and as a piece of info, this piece has been commissioned to mark the release of the LOTR trilogy on blu-ray...and will be available in March...that might be a hint for the release date :naughty

Last edited:
shame you carnt buy this from play.com i noticed they took all this companys statues off the site. also you will get hit with customes and it may be 17.5% again soon as this is what put me off buying the terminator direct from them

shame you carnt buy this from play.com i noticed they took all this companys statues off the site. also you will get hit with customes and it may be 17.5% again soon as this is what put me off buying the terminator direct from them

Yeah, I noticed that too! :confused:

True, but like I said the 10% rebate will help with that :)

If we do decide to go for this then the life size 7 of 9 will be up for grabs! :naughty :lol

Oh yes, I really think so!! The more I think about it, the more I need it for the collection!! :lol Just about raising the finances now :)

Oh and as a piece of info, this piece has been commissioned to mark the release of the LOTR trilogy on blu-ray...and will be available in March...that might be a hint for the release date :naughty

:bow :bow :bow

Go get it!

lol , thanks your a good one :D ...... IF you do sell it .....what price were you thinking, you can PM me if you like. :chew

:lol You make me blush! :eek:

If we do, then prolly in the region of £300-£400 would be in mind, though, no panic, if this does go through it wouldn't be until late Jan/early Feb :)

:bow :bow :bow

Go get it!

Who am I to refuse?? :lol :duff

Yeah, I noticed that too! :confused:

True, but like I said the 10% rebate will help with that :)

If we do decide to go for this then the life size 7 of 9 will be up for grabs! :naughty :lol

Pardon me for interloping, but did you say 7 of 9? Didn't realize such a thing existed? I searched this site but coudn't find any threads. Can anyone provide a link please? Really need to see this.:monkey5

It's on the oxmox website...

https://www.studiooxmox.com/sites_e/frame_life.html

seven_front_xl.jpg

seven_back_xl.jpg

Back