The new lifesize LOTR orc statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KCLasse

Super Freak
Reaction score
from Oxmox, very nice I think - what do you think ?

supas3oxmox.jpg

lordoftherings7xl.jpg

lordoftherings7xl.jpg

A life size Uruk hai swordsman......now that's what I call a statue!! :monkey5 :drool

And look, he's got the hand punchy thingy.

Did you check the website: "Display statue full size - casts are available for sale!" :horror :cool:

And look, he's got the hand punchy thingy.

Did you check the website: "Display statue full size - casts are available for sale!" :horror :cool:

He does...the same one 99 of us discriminating collectors own. :D And yes, I did notice they are now available. I also noticed they are based in Australia [those Australians get all the breaks when it comes to collectibles :monkey3] :monkey2 You know the saying, "if you have to ask how much the shipping is, you can't afford it"..........:(

lord_of_the_rings_8.jpg
lord_of_the_rings_2.jpg

This is going in my living room and in view of window for everyone outside to see. Instant security system.

That looks absolutely fantastic :rock

Would cheerfully sell my other life size pieces to own it!!! :banana

Got a price for this...1500 Euros including shipping to the UK...now I just have to decide what to sell!! :lol:

Very cool uruk-hai, but design clearly stolen from Sideshow legendary scale bust Uruk-hai exclusive.

636948df4d4cc8e33a5869838c60f5f3.jpg

c7045e13fcd137ea48aa5d7e15a1175c.jpg

Differences in particular I do not see.

That's not too bad...including shipping :clap

so you gonna add this to your collection, Kara ??

Yeahs that what I thought TBH Fel :) The shipping's not too bad because the item is being produced in Germany (Muckle Mannequins, I believe) and of coarse no customs :naughty

Its all about making the decision to sell all of our life size pieces for this one...I think we may do it, the idea of the Life Size Uruk in the corner of our collection is almost too good to miss!! :lol

What about you? :)

Very cool uruk-hai, but design clearly stolen from Sideshow legendary scale bust Uruk-hai exclusive.

636948df4d4cc8e33a5869838c60f5f3.jpg

c7045e13fcd137ea48aa5d7e15a1175c.jpg

Differences in particular I do not see.

Meh...Life Size > LSB :monkey3 :lol

I mean, not the size of the statue, but it looks like he Uruk-hai, his weapons, armor, yes the same spiking glove is present at exclusive bust.

Oh I know, I was just saying that I prefer life size to LSB :)

I see the simliarities, but the postion of the sword arm is different, the armour is lacking on the other arm, the helmet is smaller (or the head is bigger! :lol) Plus this one has the full torso and legs! :lol

Back