The New Collection of Colossus, 05/24/14, Harley PF, 1st Page, 2nd Panel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The New Collection of Colossus, 03/23/14, Batman PF, 1st Page, 2nd Panel

It's been awhile since I've peeked in the "Show your Shelves!" section or even updated my collection thread. I gotta say Colossus, super fantastic update my friend! :clap :rock You've got some stellar pieces in your collection. Really liking the female pieces since I favor those as well. :wink1:

It's been awhile since I've peeked in the "Show your Shelves!" section or even updated my collection thread. I gotta say Colossus, super fantastic update my friend! :clap :rock You've got some stellar pieces in your collection. Really liking the female pieces since I favor those as well. :wink1:

Thank You Very Much for the Kind words my Friend, you must have took the Tour before the Damn BandWidth Screwed me but I am glad you enjoyed Dweller

Man this stuff is on fire! Excellent collection. Aside from the actual collection the way in which they are displayed took alot of killer thought and I am absolutely floored!

Man this stuff is on fire! Excellent collection. Aside from the actual collection the way in which they are displayed took alot of killer thought and I am absolutely floored!

I am Honored that you think so my Friend, Appreciate it, Thank You and Welcome to the Show CF

Damn Al....where have you been bro? Have you made it into Hollywood or something? :horror

Damn Al....where have you been bro? Have you made it into Hollywood or something? :horror

More Work :gah: A Promotion :yess: and Raise :clap but Hollywood hasn't called yet :lol:lol:lol

it does become Exhausting after a long work week and try to catch up on the Shelves Section so I just pop in and Lurk maybe give some Praise but as far as showing, I am trying to show any New Finds or purchases every QTR but I am else where in different section read and trying not to comment :lol:lol:lol

Be Cool Andy
Al

More Work :gah: A Promotion :yess: and Raise :clap but Hollywood hasn't called yet :lol:lol:lol

Now i'll drink to promotion and raise buddy! :duff Congrats Al...now you've more money to spend on some cool new statues :yess:

Nice update, Al. Even though I have no ideas what it is. Lol

HAHAHAHA I know, I gotta switch image providers, this is BS, have to make an effort this weekend, that said it was the Batman PF my Friend, Hung and Thank You Very Much for stopping by

Al

u have some rock solid collection brother! outstanding!

WOW! That's a First, No Pic's up and I get a Compliment like this, I am Honored my Friend Leon, Thank You

Al

I was just seeing page 1 with my wife and she and i both felt that you have an awesome collection...

Good God that is an awesome collection! Thanks for sharing bub! Might want to invest $20 for the Marvel Select Colossus. It might not be up to par with the rest of your collection, but its pretty nice for a cheapo figure.

Good God that is an awesome collection! Thanks for sharing bub! Might want to invest $20 for the Marvel Select Colossus. It might not be up to par with the rest of your collection, but its pretty nice for a cheapo figure.

Thank You Very Much for the Heads up on MS Colossus but I have him still on the card just don't display him, it's not that he not up to par, it's that I want to keep him Minty Fresh HAHAHA, Thank You Very Much for your High Praise of My Collection, Justme and Welcome to the Show

Al

Last edited:

i like the lighting on your batman shots

Wow Colossus, that is some collection. Best Colossus collection and I love your X-Men collection (the placement of characters is creatively done). Overall it is very, very well done with a nice layout. I like how you have art/comics to keep your statues company (I like how art compliments statues, something I plan on doing as well). You definitely have a nice mix of pieces, really like that Spawn piece. The quality of this collection/presentation is definitely one that collectors can appreciate.

Wow Colossus, that is some collection. Best Colossus collection and I love your X-Men collection (the placement of characters is creatively done). Overall it is very, very well done with a nice layout. I like how you have art/comics to keep your statues company (I like how art compliments statues, something I plan on doing as well). You definitely have a nice mix of pieces, really like that Spawn piece. The quality of this collection/presentation is definitely one that collectors can appreciate.

Thank You Very Much for the High Praise, Temek, I Appreciate it my Friend, I had a feeling that you being a X-Men Fan would appeal to your tastes.

Be Cool
AL

You are very welcome. Your X-Men collection has refocused my attention back to primarily X-Men and Spiderman (comiquette) for Marvel. X-Men alone can easily get up to two dozen pieces for the one's that I want. :)

Back