The Mummy 4: Rise of the Aztec (2010)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope it's better than the third movie, the first two were great, the third not so much.

Mind you, I'm liking the idea of the Aztec's being involved, should make it very interesting.

The first 2 movies weren't great, but they were fun popcorn flicks. The 3rd installment was horrible. My expectations aren't high on this 4th movie. I have been wrong before when it came to the Fast and the Furious franchise, that last one was as good as the 1st one, so who knows what's in store for this franchise....

This is just outrageous...
There's only ONE Aztec Mummy :banghead :mad:

aztecmummy.gif

They better bring an "el Angel" or el Hijo del Santo into this...

santomom.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture

The third movie wasn't as good as the first, but I still enjoyed it. I'll most likely see this one as well. As long as Brendan Fraser is back. It does sound like Rachel Weisz will definitely not be returning, since Maria Bello says she has signed a deal for three Mummy films.

I'll go see it. All the Mummy films are entertaining.

I loved the 3rd installment with the Army of Statues, ca-mon...we're statue guys, how you not gonna love an army of statues?

I also got a kick outta the monster Jet Li turned into.

recent Mummy films are always a fun ride!

I hope it's better than the third movie, the first two were great, the third not so much.
Eeeeeeee-gad! I couldn't stand the 2nd movie when I watched it for the first time in the theater. I tried watching it again just a few nights ago and it brought back all the bad memories from the first time.

Of the three, the 1st one is my favorite. I actually enjoyed the 3rd one with the twist on Chinese mummies. At least it held my attention which can't be said for the 2nd movie with its mummies galloping at breakneck speed sideways along the sides of buildings... I think I'm going to throw up.

There can be only one... Aztec Mummy. And he doesn't sprint or hang around with Frasers... but he always comes with the same rehashed musical number :D

ya never know... could be the best of the modern mummy movies...

Fraiser is horrible now...he has that weird deep voice. Its very strange.

And Weisz was one of the keys to the movies....and to a extent, so was Sommers. Weather you like him or loath him, you have to agree Returns was way better then Dragon Emporor.

Fraiser is horrible now...he has that weird deep voice. Its very strange.

And Weisz was one of the keys to the movies....and to a extent, so was Sommers. Weather you like him or loath him, you have to agree Returns was way better then Dragon Emporor.

You can't really judge two turds. In the end, they're both still ****. :dunno

Back