The most over used Brotherhood phrases...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you guys finished EARLY tonight. Looked like everyone was off by about 10pm. I just wasn't feeling Gears tonight at all so I didn't play.

Pretty much exactly how I was feeling. I knew it was gonna be a quick night when in the very first round I got the chainsaw animation going on Havyck (host) and all of a sudden it stopped and I was being chainsawed. I think I'm taking a break from this game until we get the tourney started.

You guys must have missed listining to my drunk ass thats why you quit early.jk

One of my overused phrases has to be son of a +++++.

Yeah, I ++++ed that one up. :lol

The only thing that got to me was ALL THE DAMN BOOMS!!! They where everywhere! :lol :lol :lol I still had fun though. :D

And you know now that I have been playing with you guys for a couple weeks.....I think I swear more than all of you! :lol

Pretty much exactly how I was feeling. I knew it was gonna be a quick night when in the very first round I got the chainsaw animation going on Havyck (host) and all of a sudden it stopped and I was being chainsawed. I think I'm taking a break from this game until we get the tourney started.

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew COD4 anyone?:D

yoshi.gif

No thanks. But appreciate the offer.:D
Vegas 2, baby!

:rock

Ok that works since i can't play anything until this weekend and it comes out on friday right?

Plus I will spending more time sitting around since I broke a toe on friday.

The only thing that got to me was ALL THE DAMN BOOMS!!! They where everywhere! :lol :lol :lol I still had fun though. :D

And you know now that I have been playing with you guys for a couple weeks.....I think I swear more than all of you! :lol

I did have too many of those out there. Meant to put more Torque Bows out there. :eek:

Swearing is a must. :rock

Back