The Monster's homecoming gift!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fully expected to read a post about your 4-foot Frankenstein's Monster LBH, but reading about you getting the Bronze Bernie is even better!

Congratulations and stay well!

Lonnie, I am going to leave him out on display always What do I use to clean him?:confused:

Just keep it dusted well and try not to get oils from fingerprints on it! You can research cleaning bronze on the net... there are a lot of good sites that describe how to safely care for bronze.

if you need a safe place to store it ... i have room ..... free of charge ... :monkey1

Just keep it dusted well and try not to get oils from fingerprints on it! You can research cleaning bronze on the net... there are a lot of good sites that describe how to safely care for bronze.

Just saw something on cleaning bronze on the British 'Antique Road Show'. They recommended dusting also. You can use commercial products which actually rub away the metal, and over cleaning will devalue the item. They said it was best not to use commercial products at all. The natural dulling of the metal became intrinsic to the value as well.

So congratulations to The Monster on a great piece. I guess this means the focus wont be as divided and your determination will have strengthened. I guess Lonnie is on top of the hit list. How many other SSE Sons have you managed to track down? Have you asked Sideshow if they have a list of whom they went out to?

so I guess this means I can now hound Monster for this, just as much as he's hounded Lonnie right??

... c'mon, give it up son ... it doesnt even conform to SSE color standards .... :monkey1

.. and FAUX bronze is where its at these days ...

After all you have been through with your illness this is wonderful news for you.
Absolutely awesome bust.

Congrats!!!

Ok, so while I was in the hospital in Intensive Care sleeping, I woke up to my Mom saying.... I got Bernie, I got Bernie, I got Bernie over & over & over.:lol:rotfl WHAT AN AWESOME THING TO WAKE UP TO!:D

Freaks I give you....The Sideshow Collectibles Dan Platt Bernie Wrightson's Frankenstein Bronze Bust!!!!!!

:fireworks:chew:fireworks

View attachment 5172

Just so I can clear the air here with everyone, Sideshow Collectibles did not help me get or give me this item. They can not do that type of thing for one & not others. :)

I don't think anyone who posted in this thread even considered that. Did someone say something to you? :confused:

I've never even heard of that but judging by the reaction is must be pretty dang sweet... and it does look cool. Congrats and glad to hear you are feeling better.

Wow!! Congrats Monster, I am so very HAPPY that you got this. What better way could a man wake up? Big props to whomever made this happen for you bro, that is so very cool. :) Now...on to the next grail!! :D

Back