the MASK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine last week with the broken wooden mask accessory (it was broken in three places).

I emailed Andy a photo of the broken mask and he said he will be shipping me a replacement. Looking forward to the replacement because it's my favorite accessory of the figure.

I received mine last week with the broken wooden mask accessory (it was broken in three places).

I emailed Andy a photo of the broken mask and he said he will be shipping me a replacement. Looking forward to the replacement because it's my favorite accessory of the figure.

This worries me.

well got mine!

couldn't be more then pleased. nothing is broken and its perfect. Its a really really well made figure and the box and accessories are amazing!

2hhnl90.jpg

EDIT*

Just fixed the tie to make it more screen accurate. nothing major but painted over the original included tie with some microns and white acrylic. came out perfect i got this!!!!

qmz8k5.jpg

Last edited:
wow that is amazing i love The Mask one of my fav movies......well only the 1st w/ jim carrey the other one sucked.....

HOW MUCH FOR THIS FIGURE BRO?

well got mine!

couldn't be more then pleased. nothing is broken and its perfect. Its a really really well made figure and the box and accessories are amazing!

2hhnl90.jpg

EDIT*

Just fixed the tie to make it more screen accurate. nothing major but painted over the original included tie with some microns and white acrylic. came out perfect i got this!!!!

qmz8k5.jpg

Nice, are you in the US?

Dang, I'm in Cali, but still haven't recieved mine.

I ordered from smcg customs

https://smcgcustoms.com/HeroesHeroines.aspx

HI,

I have looked up for you,
smcg customs is not getting the figure directly from us,
so, I am not sure when they will have the figures,
but dont worry, orders directly from us normally goes out faster,
because we use air-mail and things, i am sure they will have it ready very soon.

:)

well got mine!

2hhnl90.jpg

EDIT*

qmz8k5.jpg

You did an amazing job on the tie!
We tried to print the fabric, but it turns out to be impossible to print and have each tie cut and match the pattern... yeah, its a pity.

Thanks a lot AD for the compliment! I glad you all liked it. I understand about the tie and getting the right print but Im glad the way this figure is made. Im going to work on a custom display for him next or a nice stand to get signed on.

I too would like too know what's next in the line? I'm interested in getting others from you!

Any hints on what the next figure is going to be AD?

thanks for all the support guys

At this moment, we just about to release a new figure of a Japanese Video Game - Yakuza. It is a exclusive figure for 2011 Wonder Festival took place in Tokyo this month. Here are the links to the figure from our website...

https://adartwork.tw-blog.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52

Also in line also include Devil May Cry Nero, this figure has taken also 2 years of our life, I am sure it will come out great!

:yess:

I'm sad because I have to wait until March to get this :(

But I had to order it from a Canadian store to avoid the butt raping from Canada cutoms. :(

This is proabbly the most anticpaed figure I want so far.

Smmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmooooooookinnnnnnn'!

Mine is probably also getting here in March at the rate things are going.

This is the first and last time I pre order one of these things, I just can't take the wait.

Why wouldn't you order directly from Asmus? Of course your going to have to wait longer, its shipping twice...

And your depending on a single person with limited free time instead of a company.

Back